worst draft class

2010 was pretty bad as well.

Woah really?

Suh, Berry, McCoy, Trent Williams, Okung, Haden, all in the top 10. All Pro Bowlers

In 2013, there was just 1 player taken in the top 10 who made a Pro Bowl, Zeke Ansah.

Edited by FireChan

Hard to remember a worse draft than 2013, as evidenced by our roster

Just look at the list briefly, it was pretty bad for the 1st round but there is some good picks after that with the likes of DeAndre Hopkins, Travis Kelce, Robert Woods, Jamie Collins, and buffalo fan favorite.... Mike Glennon :lol:

I remember when we picked Ej, I was like the guy from FSU? I really thought we were going to pick Geno.

I don't think it mattered who they picked. There was no right answer, all the QBs were career backups at best. EJ had the arm and intangibles (which gave him a small chance of working out), he never had the instincts or the accuracy to be a consistent NFL Qb.

I don't think it mattered who they picked. There was no right answer, all the QBs were career backups at best. EJ had the arm and intangibles (which gave him a small chance of working out), he never had the instincts or the accuracy to be a consistent NFL Qb.

Oh, there was none that's for sure. It was a lose-lose situation, besides trading back and picking up the other 2nd round pick which turned into Kiko, which eventually landed us Shady.

Edited by Captain Murica

Definitely not 2013. Alonzo and Woods were solid picks. Duke Williams was not a complete bust for where he was drafted and the kicker hopkins is decent albeit not with the Bills. 2010 and 2005 were much worse.

Edited by racketmaster

Definitely not 2013. Alonzo and Woods were solid picks. Duke Williams was not a complete bust for where he was drafted and the kicker hopkins is decent albeit not with the Bills. 2010 and 2005 were much worse.

Duke had the weakest dick game in that draft. That's why his DM's were put on blast. Do you even Twitter?!?!?

Woah really?

Suh, Berry, McCoy, Trent Williams, Okung, Haden, all in the top 10. All Pro Bowlers

In 2013, there was just 1 player taken in the top 10 who made a Pro Bowl, Zeke Ansah.

Lol! Overall, there were good players in the 2010, too bad Boss Hogg [buddy Nix] didn't draft any of them. 2010 and 2013 were bad drafts for Boss Hogg and the Bills.