Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Think away... feel free.

You can be Sherlock Holmes and try to deduce motive from all parties involved, just don't pretend it's the obvious truth when all it really is is a guess... maybe an educated guess, but nothing more than that.

Based on guy-on-message-board...

Dude... go look back at some of the crap you've been saying holding Taylor accountable for the 3rd down % of the team on plays where McCoy or Gillislee are running the football...

It's jaw-dropping lunacy...

I can't even believe some of the stuff you've been saying in the last few pages like how no one is saying Taylor sucks just a few posts after FireChan said "TT sucked" in reference to 2016.

What's funny is that all of you that use the term "CoT" have an even more disturbing cult-like blindness and mob mentality. It's just getting ugly...

:thumbsup:

I assume this means you're admitting your opinions are also worth nothing?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just really, really, really, really hate the idea that Tyrod got paid what the Bills valued him at and it wasn't just Tyrod really, really, really, really loves the Bills.

It seems really obvious to me it's a bridge deal but to each his own.

Here's to at least he plays really well.

I don't hate that at all.

See, here you go again thinking you know how I feel about everything.

What I actually hate are people who talk in absolutes about things they absolutely don't know, like the motives of people or precisely what is "coachspeak" or "sugarcoating" vs what people are saying truthfully.

I don't care if you think that's why Taylor took the money because it's possible. But it's also possible that the words that came out of the mouths of said parties are true, as well.

Your anti-Tyrod crusade is easily the most tiresome and asinine crusade in the history of TBD, and that takes in a lot of territory. To summarize, your unrelenting crusade is based on the following unrelated premises: (a) That the undeniably best QB the Bills have had since Drew Bledsoe (and probably going all the way back to Jim Kelly) sucks, and (b) an ACC quarterback whose career record against Division 1 college opponents is 6-5, is going to light up the NFL.

The thing about crusades like yours--aside from the fact that they contribute nothing to the board--is that people tend to remember them and, when they are proven to have been baseless or just plain wrong, the crusader is judged accordingly. What's particularly pathetic about your crusade is that you've never backed it up with anything except references to the opening game against Baltimore this year, the supposed NFL ranking of the Bills' passing attack in 2016, and a series of juvenile comments that quarterback X "pansed" Tyrod. Meanwhile you have never really responded to fact-based arguments of people like BADOL, who have pointed out that Tyrod, while maybe not a grade-A franchise QB, brings a lot of value to the table that cannot be easily or cheaply replaced.

I recall one crusader being dealt with on this board. They walk free and without fear of repercussion.

Why don't you cry a little louder and tell us more about all the Oregon qb's that should be starting for the Bills ? You're the king of terrible takes but I like the emotion. Guess you've forgotten the raiders and steelers games too.

Fact based arguments of badol ? Lol. He lost his press pass over his Lesean McCoy megafail.

Best qb since Kelly = aka 25th in passing yards sandwiched between Simien and Tannenhill. Puleeeze

1-7 vs .500 teams = don't caaaaaaaaare. Get it together Mann. Here's a nice clip for ya if you're tired of the Baltimore one. Check out EJ baby !!

Can't even pass for 190 yards while down a million. Sad. You're better than this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j698yPWaWQY&feature=onebox

Yeah, that's about what I expected from you. Which Oregon QBs have I promoted? Only one I can think of is Marcus Mariota. I'll gladly own up to that one. Go back to pimping Mr. 6-5.

Why don't you cry a little louder and tell us more about all the Oregon qb's that should be starting for the Bills ? You're the king of terrible takes but I like the emotion. Guess you've forgotten the raiders and steelers games too.

Fact based arguments of badol ? Lol. He lost his press pass over his Lesean McCoy megafail.

Best qb since Kelly = aka 25th in passing yards sandwiched between Simien and Tannenhill. Puleeeze

1-7 vs .500 teams = don't caaaaaaaaare. Get it together Mann. Here's a nice clip for ya if you're tired of the Baltimore one. Check out EJ baby !!

Can't even pass for 190 yards while down a million. Sad. You're better than this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j698yPWaWQY&feature=onebox

Is that the game where over 100 yards were lost on dropped passes on well thrown balls from Taylor?

Did we have Sammy for this game?

No, The fact that Tyrod's numbers were significantly better when he had a healthy Watkins available is always ignored by the crusaders--and those who are appalled at the idea of drafting a WR in the first round this year.

No, The fact that Tyrod's numbers were significantly better when he had a healthy Watkins available is always ignored by the crusaders--and those who are appalled at the idea of drafting a WR in the first round this year.

What were his numbers with and without Sammy?

God what a tangled web we weave...

The Chargers and Saints better move on from Rivers and Brees since they missed the playoffs multiple years in a row.

Oh wait... that's just dumb... just like this whole line of thinking...

Now that you mention it. Yes, perhaps both teams should be looking for their next QB.

I love me some Drew but the man's at the end of his career and Rivers isn't far behind him.

2 time pro-bowler. STARTER of the 2017 Buffalo Bills. Game. Set. Match.

10 million dollar paycut after striking out on Romo and Glennon game, set, 30 love, advantage Lendl.

I recall one crusader being dealt with on this board. They walk free and without fear of repercussion.

Funny. Look at the Tyrod lover getting emotional. You've died at the hands of math 1,000 times.

Must attack a different way. Let's just not have a conversation instead. That sounds like fun. Have my apology ready when Tyrod flames out AGAIN.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Your anti-Tyrod crusade is easily the most tiresome and asinine crusade in the history of TBD, and that takes in a lot of territory. To summarize, your unrelenting crusade is based on the following unrelated premises: (a) That the undeniably best QB the Bills have had since Drew Bledsoe (and probably going all the way back to Jim Kelly) sucks, and (b) an ACC quarterback whose career record against Division 1 college opponents is 6-5, is going to light up the NFL.

The thing about crusades like yours--aside from the fact that they contribute nothing to the board--is that people tend to remember them and, when they are proven to have been baseless or just plain wrong, the crusader is judged accordingly. What's particularly pathetic about your crusade is that you've never backed it up with anything except references to the opening game against Baltimore this year, the supposed NFL ranking of the Bills' passing attack in 2016, and a series of juvenile comments that quarterback X "pansed" Tyrod. Meanwhile you have never really responded to fact-based arguments of people like BADOL, who have pointed out that Tyrod, while maybe not a grade-A franchise QB, brings a lot of value to the table that cannot be easily or cheaply replaced.

This post deserves another look.

Your crushing this offseason brah.

I have to quit. These sjw's are stomping their feet after being bludgeoned by numbers. #recount !! #givehimhis10milback

Hillary lost. Tyrod lost in FA. Take the L and move along fanboys.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

What were his numbers with and without Sammy?

IDK about just Sammy, but another site broke it down for when Watkins and Woods were healthy vs when one or both were missing.

12 games with Sammy Watkins *and* Robert Woods
  • 206 of 327 (62.9%)
  • 8.25 YPA
  • 21 TDs, 5 INTs
  • 27 sacks
14 games without Sammy Watkins *and/or* Robert Woods
  • 247 of 401 (61.5%)
  • 6.55 YPA
  • 10 TDs, 6 INTs
  • 43 sacks

This was from early December, so it doesn't include the end of last year

Because all the Tyrod's fanboys are butthurt ? Step your game up and refute numbers.

Scroll to the bottom on the qb list and find your guy.

How lame can the CoT get ? Actually idc this is becoming a bore.

fanboys\CoT.

you're real classy kid, real classy...

actually. you're real classless. you're not not a fan of the team, you're just some kid that gets off on puking his agenda all over a message board.

pathetic