Gotta be Howard or a S in round 1

I personally like Howard, think he is a Greg Olsen, Travis Kelce type guy. I was going to say Gronk but there is only one Gronk.

I just don't think any CB is worth a 1st round pick this year. Maybe Lattimore if we trade down but he is not worth it a 10.

It's a great safety class with Adams, Obi,etc. However we may be sastified with Hyde, Poyer and a later pick.

Just don't be surprised if it Howard and what great weapons will Tyrod have.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting outlook.

Do you mean to imply that he lacks the duel threat of a great blocker and outstanding pass catcher like Gronk? I've seen many, many people argue that Travis Kelcey is a one dimension TE, most famously Vonn Miller calling him something along the lines of a "wanna be Gronk"

I can't get behind drafting a number two TE in this offense.

Also, check the search bar or the stadium wall before posting topics. There is some discussion on this that you could jump into

I personally like Howard, think he is a Greg Olsen, Travis Kelce type guy. I was going to say Gronk but there is only one Gronk.

I just don't think any CB is worth a 1st round pick this year. Maybe Lattimore if we trade down but he is not worth it a 10.

It's a great safety class with Adams, Obi,etc. However we may be sastified with Hyde, Poyer and a later pick.

I would not hate that pick.

interesting outlook.

Do you mean to imply that he lacks the duel threat of a great blocker and outstanding pass catcher like Gronk? I've seen many, many people argue that Travis Kelcey is a one dimension TE, most famously Vonn Miller calling him something along the lines of a "wanna be Gronk"

I can't get behind drafting a number two TE in this offense.

Also, check the search bar or the stadium wall before posting topics. There is some discussion on this that you could jump into

Kelce probably from more a receiving standpoint. Howard is suppose to be decent in protection. I just meant Gronk is a once in lifetime type player from his physical and athletic ability. Olsen is probably the most accurate comparison.

Nonsense. Lattimore is well worth a 10th overall pick. I'd rather they select a Quarterback I have to say but if they don't then Lattimore is one of the players well worth it at #10. He won't be there mind you. He will be long gone.

If it is not a Quarterback my preference list would be:

1. Davis

2. Lattimore

3. Hooker

Gives them a chance to part ways with Clay if he just can't produce. If he does that give a big two TE option that NE had at one time.

I guess I just don't see the value of our first round pick being spent on a position with as little impact as TE has had in the past with TT. It may be different with Dennison. I know Heap and Pitta had some solid seasons with Kubiac at the helm. But to me, you wouldn't spend 10 overall on a player at this position unless you believed him to be "Gronk like." Is there not a lesser value player for a smaller cost? It isn't QB, CB or LT that we are discussing.

My thoughts have been Adams, Hooker or Williams at 10 or trade down. Howard's an enigma as athletically he's gifted and at times he dominated in college but not all the time. Yet with us not one player away I'd much rather have us trade down all things considered.

I guess I just don't see the value of our first round pick being spent on a position with as little impact as TE has had in the past with TT. It may be different with Dennison. I know Heap and Pitta had some solid seasons with Kubiac at the helm. But to me, you wouldn't spend 10 overall on a player at this position unless you believed him to be "Gronk like." Is there not a lesser value player for a smaller cost? It isn't QB, CB or LT that we are discussing.

Oh, I agree. I think CB and WR are the obvious choices but If it turned out the Bills liked Howard, I just would not hate it. Not looking for it, just wouldn't hate it.

Nonsense. Lattimore is well worth a 10th overall pick. I'd rather they select a Quarterback I have to say but if they don't then Lattimore is one of the players well worth it at #10. He won't be there mind you. He will be long gone.

If it is not a Quarterback my preference list would be:

1. Davis

2. Lattimore

3. Hooker

Lattimore is overrated. Alot of scouts say he is not as good as his own teammate Conley. I personally like Humphrey from Alabama. Let put it this way there is no Joe Haden type player in this draft, they are all pretty level.

Howard will be there for the next guy if Tyrod can't get it done. Just give him all the weapons and see of he really can be the guy.

In one of the deepest DB classes did you really say none are worth a first round pick? Or not worth a tenth overall?

Not worth tenth. Trade down fine. It's a lot stronger at safety. There is no standout corner.

Okay, I apologize, I thought you meant none were worth a first rounder in general because there are a handful that will most likely go top 20. Heck, if Sidney Jones was still healthy I'm willing to bet he'd be in the fold at 10.

Lattimore will not last until ten, that you can almost take to the bank. If he is there at ten. You run that card to the table and don't look back.

Okay, I apologize, I thought you meant none were worth a first rounder in general because there are a handful that will most likely go top 20. Heck, if Sidney Jones was still healthy I'm willing to bet he'd be in the fold at 10.

Lattimore will not last until ten, that you can almost take to the bank. If he is there at ten. You run that card to the table and don't look back.

Lattimore is not great. I wouldn't touch him at ten.

I'm just not sold on Howard and they won't get "rid" of Clay, he's one of the most complete TEs in the NFL.

I've not ruled out LB, Foster is a rare athlete

Two TE set will be ran under Dennison, you can also put those guys in the slot. Edited by BuffaloBud420

It's hard to take this serious since you value a TE more than a CB, I'm a fan of O.J. Howard but we just put up the lowest passing totals in the league, we just brought back the same QB who made those totals happen, to add to that Charles Clay who is no slouch at TE was severely under utilized considering almost all over our WR core was injured and he was still only able to muster 57 rec, 552 yards and 4 TD (A 9.7 YPC AVG). There are a variety of CB's that can help the Bills right away since I think were in big trouble with just Darby/Seymour, Cordrea Tankersly is shooting up draft boards according to a bunch of sites/draftniks etc. because of his size, ability to blanket wideouts. Marshon Lattimore may not even make it to us now that Jones is injured. S also doesn't make much sense after we picked up Hyde/Poyer who are both said to be versatile players just my opinions.

It's hard to take this serious since you value a TE more than a CB, I'm a fan of O.J. Howard but we just put up the lowest passing totals in the league, we just brought back the same QB who made those totals happen, to add to that Charles Clay who is no slouch at TE was severely under utilized considering almost all over our WR core was injured and he was still only able to muster 57 rec, 552 yards and 4 TD (A 9.7 YPC AVG). There are a variety of CB's that can help the Bills right away since I think were in big trouble with just Darby/Seymour, Cordrea Tankersly is shooting up draft boards according to a bunch of sites/draftniks etc. because of his size, ability to blanket wideouts. Marshon Lattimore may not even make it to us now that Jones is injured. S also doesn't make much sense after we picked up Hyde/Poyer who are both said to be versatile players just my opinions.

Howard has a higher draft grade than any corner. He is BPA and a need imo. We were going after Cook cause we want to run a lot of two TE sets. Corner class in deep but there is no stud. Howard is a stud.