Seems WR at 10 for sure

Hell we can't get WR's in FA even 2nd and 3rd tier guys to sign with us. I don't see an option in FA left for a true #2, I say draft Williams to be our #2 and see if after the draft there are any scap FA's out there to get.

Somewhat tangental to your main theme here, but...

Is Buffalo officially the least desired destination in the NFL these days?

I would think we are in the running for that honor. Maybe Cleveland? Detroit?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they are going WR if they stay at 10. We already have a #1. We still need a #2 but I'm not sure I take one that high. I think if you look at the offensive scheme coming in and the defensive scheme coming in, and what they rely on the most - the most immediate needs are a fast, mismatch TE to pair with Clay and a fast, elite level LB. Howard or Foster will be the pick imo.

I think they will take a WR in the 2nd or 3rd.

I would love one of the top CBs but I think that can be filled elsewhere for this scheme and Darby can be our #1.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't think they are going WR if they stay at 10. We already have a #1. We still need a #2 but I'm not sure I take one that high. I think if you look at the offensive scheme coming in and the defensive scheme coming in, and what they rely on the most - the most immediate needs are a fast, mismatch TE to pair with Clay and a fast, elite level LB. Howard or Foster will be the pick imo.

I would love one of the top CBs but I think that can be filled elsewhere for this scheme and Darby can be our #1.

Cue the "Tyrod can't throw over the middle" crowd

This is what I'm starting to think as well, especially if Adams and Hooker are both off the board

If you're drafting a WR at 10, isn't it a given that he's going to be your #1? Do we really need two #1 WRs in an offense that in all likelihood is going to feature primarily McCoy and a bunch of WC features?

I'd hate WR in the first, personally.

I'll see how you feel later in the season when Watkins is out with an injury and Walter Powell becomes our new number 1 WR with Philly Brown as our number 2. Don't wanna hear you crying about our QB situation.

Somewhat tangental to your main theme here, but...

Is Buffalo officially the least desired destination in the NFL these days?

I would think we are in the running for that honor. Maybe Cleveland? Detroit?

I think it's Cleveland and I don't think it's close. Detroit has a QB and is coming off a playoff appearance. With Cleveland guys know they are signing up for a team that is actively trying to lose and they need to badly overpay to land guys. I'm not sure we really overpaid that badly on any of our FAs, we lost on Wagner and for all we know Detroit offered more money, we lost on Juice but we know SF had to of offered more money, otherwise the guys we pursued on the fringe signed with more successful teams and I can't really blame them.

I think Cincy is in pretty bad shape too. They are notoriously cheap and seem to be headed down hill fast. I do think our talent nucleus is more respected around the league than we tend to give credit to.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

I like the idea of Howard in the first. He is a beast. Most keep saying Williams or Davis because we need someone opposite Sammy and I agree but a Howard and say Zay Jones sounds better than one of the top WRs and who knows after that. especially in a draft that is loaded with defensive talent we can try to fill them holes later in the draft.

Ha, I could care less about positions outside of QB. Our goal every year should be at QB until we find, "The One". Every other position can be easily attained thereafter.

Exactly, a WR at 10 would the perfect blunder a clueless team without a qb would make. I'm sure the Bills will repeat their mistakes, I can just feel it.