The fastest way back to the playoffs

With the news of Richard Sherman being on the trade block it got me thinking... what would be every one's fastest way back to the playoffs, I'll start.

1. Add Richard Sherman for a 2nd rounder (sign and trade) new deal.

2. Add Josh Gordon for a 6th rounder (vet minimum)

3. Sign DB Deshawn Shead

4. Sign Wr Andre Holmes

These four moves alone would turn our two biggest needs into bright spots. Then I would draft ether Hooker, Adams or R. Foster at ten and if they weren't available i would trade down pick up a an extra 2nd & a 4th and draft OJ Howard or a LB like Cunningham or Riddick. What would you guys do?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be something at quarterback. The only way I see the Bills even making the playoffs next season is if their defense is a dominant #1 and doesn't choke away a big game or two, but actually wins that big game. I hope to eat my own words, but I'm afraid Taylor cannot win any game with his arm, and his legs will fail him soon enough. He will never be a game changing passer, if it hasn't happened already, and the Shades will be half a step slower each year from here on out.

They have to address quarterback this off season. Rolling with Taylor and allowing for Jones to develop is a plan, but not one that I think is going to produce a playoff spot this season or next. But, hey, what the hell do I know..

It would be something at quarterback. The only way I see the Bills even making the playoffs next season is if their defense is a dominant #1 and doesn't choke away a big game or two, but actually wins that big game. I hope to eat my own words, but I'm afraid Taylor cannot win any game with his arm, and his legs will fail him soon enough. He will never be a game changing passer, if it hasn't happened already, and the Shades will be half a step slower each year from here on out.

They have to address quarterback this off season. Rolling with Taylor and allowing for Jones to develop is a plan, but not one that I think is going to produce a playoff spot this season or next. But, hey, what the hell do I know..

Tyrod is the QB for the Bills for the 2017 NFL Season and he is more than capable of leading an offense. Move on folks. We have WAY larger issues to currently focus on.