Preston Brown publicly courting Zach Brown and its awesome

pbanach

Leroi ends every post - IMO - In My Opinion. And he does have a lot of opinions. And sometimes they're even right.

Like when we said before the 2016 season that EJ wouldn't be on the roster and Cardale would be the #2. Or this year when he said the Bills were moving on from TT. Or again this year when he said we were hiring Steve Wilks for DC.

:oops:

But as I recall, he did correctly guess once that the Bills were hiring Rex Ryan.

I think it's clear he has some inside connection. Lots of things change quickly in the NFL. For instance, with the new report out regarding Cardale and his lack of focus, maybe the plan to replace EJ just didn't go as originally planned.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he comes back...that's the biggest need on this roster right now, besides a #2 WR.

They desperately need a LB with some speed, he should've been a priority over Lorenzo Alexander.

(They need LB's in general, there's no depth there...wouldn't mind seeing them bring in Sean Spence. Kevin Minter or Jelani Jenkins.)

Hope he comes back...that's the biggest need on this roster right now, besides a #2 WR.

They desperately need a LB with some speed, he should've been a priority over Lorenzo Alexander.

(They need LB's in general, there's no depth there...wouldn't mind seeing them bring in Sean Spence. Kevin Minter or Jelani Jenkins.)

Take Minter off the table

Jauronimo told me you can trade in your old recyclables for Comp Picks, so I'm organizing the first annual TBD "Save Doug Whaley's Career Paper Drive".

I'm collecting canned food which can also be redeemed for comp picks. Every little bit helps!

How do you know they didn't prioritize him over LorAx? Reportedly he has an offer from the Bills in his pocket. He's testing the market and may find that he over values his services, as suggested by the fact he hasn't signed yet. Would you have them overpay with respect to ability to make you feel better?

How do you know they didn't prioritize him over LorAx? Reportedly he has an offer from the Bills in his pocket. He's testing the market and may find that he over values his services, as suggested by the fact he hasn't signed yet. Would you have them overpay with respect to ability to make you feel better?

Agree...I wouldn't mind having him back at the right price...I wouldn't overpay for him and the fact that he is still available...leads me to believe that he and his agent have over valued him. Hopefully reality sets in for him soon!