PPP March Madness Debates

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People work Mr Writer :P

Good point. :lol:

You matched me up with EII??? Do you want my head to explode?

And wtf I deserve better than an 8 seed after my smackdown of keepthefaith a few years ago: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/162504-keepthefaith-vs-levif91/

:lol: Some of the matchups were created for entertainment value... not necessarily in the first round but in the Sweet Sixteen...

After a short delay, tip off is right around the corner in our first game:

MAINSTREAM MEDIA REGION

#1) TakeYouToTasker vs. #16) richstadiumowner

The topic: Mainstream media bias exists.

As the top seed, Tasker gets to pick if he's pro or con on the subject and rich gets to decide whom goes first.

Each poster gets 4 posts (not in a row) to make their case.

First three posters to chime in after a completed quarter (one post from each team) decides who wins the point.

There is no post length requirement -- brevity is the soul of wit though. So make it sharp or make it funny.

Tasker, as the higher seed has selected to argue the PRO side of the topic. Richstadium gets to decide whom goes first...

After a short delay, tip off is right around the corner in our first game:

MAINSTREAM MEDIA REGION

#1) TakeYouToTasker vs. #16) richstadiumowner

The topic: Mainstream media bias exists.

As the top seed, Tasker gets to pick if he's pro or con on the subject and rich gets to decide whom goes first.

Each poster gets 4 posts (not in a row) to make their case.

First three posters to chime in after a completed quarter (one post from each team) decides who wins the point.

There is no post length requirement -- brevity is the soul of wit though. So make it sharp or make it funny.

Tasker, as the higher seed has selected to argue the PRO side of the topic. Richstadium gets to decide whom goes first...

OMG I should just shoot myself in the head, "Get the transcripts Candy" is ringing in my ears for 8 years now.

I'll respond, said the deadman....

Edited by richstadiumowner

OMG I should just shoot myself in the head, "Get the transcripts Candy" is ringing in my head for 8 years now.

I'll respond.

Okay! Tasker will lead off.

In an effort to keep it organized if all teams could label their posts with the quarter (for example: Tasker's first post would have QUARTER 1 at the top, ditto with rich's response).

First three posters to chime in after a completed quarter determine the winner.

:lol: Some of the matchups were created for entertainment value... not necessarily in the first round but in the Sweet Sixteen...

Frankly I'm surprised you could put together 64 PPP users.

Oh poor boyst.

Bob and Ryan. Pot on pot battle.

I'd stuff you in a pot and fertilize it with the ashes of Bowles, Marrone, and Manziel.

You live in Florida, the home of alligators, std's and blow. Keep yappin about pot, it smells like skunk here at Capitol Hill.

Enjoy the Cracker Barrell bud.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'd stuff you in a pot and fertilize it with the ashes of Bowles, Marrone, and Manziel.

You live in Florida, the home of alligators, std's and blow. Keep yappin about pot, it smells like skunk here at Capitol Hill.

Enjoy the Cracker Barrell bud.

Light(en) up. I suggest you two debate the pros and cons of Sativa and Indica.

New thread posted.

:beer:

The first game has tipped off... Game two about to start:

MY MOM'S BASEMENT REGION

#1) DC Tom vs. #16) FreddieJizzle22

Topic: Human activity is a substantial cause of Global Warming

Tom gets to pick the Pro or Con side, Freddie gets to pick whom goes first.