Weird or Normal

Getting professional pictures taken with an animal. Dog, cat whatever pet you have.

There are people in my office, none of which have children, who get professional pictures taken with their animals. Almost all of them, the people, are in their early 30's.

When people show them to me I often have a hard time holding back my laughter.

Getting professional pictures taken with an animal. Dog, cat whatever pet you have.

There are multiple people in my office, none of which have children, who get professional pictures taken with their animals. Almost all of them, the people are in their early 30's.

257043[/snapback]

I know what you mean. I can hardly contain myself when I see a picture of Ron Gant.

I vote for weird, but I can top that.

A girl in the office was showing her wedding pictures a while back. They had her dog in the procession, in the church. They tied the rings to the dog's collar and had it walk down the aisle. :D

I think every office has a woman in her 30's who is single and has multiple cats that she treats as children. She's the type who has stuffed animals and toys all over her office too. There is something not quite right there.

257139[/snapback]

She doesn't have a case of peanut butter delivered to her house every month, does she?

She doesn't have a case of peanut butter delivered to her house every month, does she?

257140[/snapback]

The person I mentioned is usually not very petite. You know the type. Not that there is anything wrong with not being petite.

i have pictures with my dog, but they are photos taken like in the yard back home playing with her or something...

As for the professional pictures, no its not weird for you to laugh at them...

I think every office has a woman in her 30's who is single and has multiple cats that she treats as children. She's the type who has stuffed animals and toys all over her office too. There is something not quite right there.

257139[/snapback]

You friggin nailed it.

Funny story about this. I used to work with a woman who had a virtual shrine to her cat in her office. She had a mouse pad made up with a picture of her cat. All kinds of stuff.

I was going through some old memory cards (for cameras) that I have an on one of them I found a ton of pictures of her shrine. She had used the office digital camera to document her shrine. Hilarious. This was 6 years ago and in a different job, so I had flashbacks when I saw them.

There are multiple people in my office, none of which have children, who get professional pictures taken with their animals. Almost all of them, the people are in their early 30's.

257043[/snapback]

i have pictures with my dog, but they are photos taken like in the yard back home playing with her or something...

As for the professional pictures, no its not weird for you to laugh at them...

257169[/snapback]

I think that's the difference between taking snap shots of you and your pet around the house, and going to Glamour Shots with Fido for portraits, which will then be framed and hung over the fireplace.

Nothing wrong with a hunting pose, or in the case of my dog, a great running shot. (Ramius, say whatever you want about him, but he can run.)

257139[/snapback]

I've got 2-3 of them in mine...nuts.