We Loose On The Field And In The Offseason

wppete

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny to see so many "catty" bills fans in one thread! Kinda interesting, because usually male bills fans act like men!

Meanie, you know better than that. You wittnessed the whinny little girls always crying about something back at BBMB.

Well, here they are.

It does when the guy orchestrating the 2017 season has been working here with authority for 7 years.

It wouldnt matter to most of the drought counters. They could fire everyone and miss the playoffs in year one and it would be 18 years no playoffs.

I will also add it seems like McDermott has more power then Rex had, and Rex had a lot of power. Whaley is a glorified scout.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

It's funny to see so many "catty" bills fans in one thread! Kinda interesting, because usually male bills fans act like men!

what a "catty" comment. still, it's hard to deny that male bills fans are masculine men. they lead the league in back hair grooming, hating pilates, crying at saving private ryan, and scratching themselves.

It wouldnt matter to most of the drought counters. They could fire everyone and miss the playoffs in year one and it would be 18 years no playoffs.

I will also add it seems like McDermott has more power then Rex had, and Rex had a lot of power. Whaley is a glorified scout.

That's where I respectfully disagree.

If Pegula cleaned house, he'd have a clean slate so to speak. His attempt to prop up the old holdovers has been his biggest mistake as an owner.

I am really starting to get sick of whats going on with this team. We keep losing on the field, haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years and what kills me we lose in the off season every year to our rivals!!!! This year is a prime example. New England is killing us! Team that just won the Superbowl just destroyed us in the last few days in the off season. (too many things to even list here) The just made some huge trades for big time names and accumulated some picks and we are losing players left and right and signing Full backs!!!! We are getting out classed in every way. Even Cleveland in will pass us after this draft.

What a shame!!!!!!

Donald, is that you?

I am really starting to get sick of whats going on with this team. We keep losing on the field, haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years and what kills me we lose in the off season every year to our rivals!!!! This year is a prime example. New England is killing us! Team that just won the Superbowl just destroyed us in the last few days in the off season. (too many things to even list here) The just made some huge trades for big time names and accumulated some picks and we are losing players left and right and signing Full backs!!!! We are getting out classed in every way. Even Cleveland in will pass us after this draft.

What a shame!!!!!!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Relax man it's just football. NE made some good deals. We weren't going to win the division anyway. Let's just hope we can win enough games to get into the playoffs and start there.

Nothing more annoying then fans that count how many years we missed the playoffs, like it even matters. Who cares if the Bills make a wild card and lose? The Bengals make the playoffs a lot the last 10 years or so, they haven't won a playoff game in 26 years.

The standards of many have been lowered to abysmal levels.