Today I Learned....PartII

Ask my wife, I'm pretty much a one fingered pecker. Oh, that sounds bad.....

You still weren't holding them up in the air.

Go ahead and try it. Type with your index fingers while holding your middle fingers in the air. You can't do it.

Blue is statistically the most common "favorite color." So it's the answer you'd expect. And if we know anything about statistics on PPP, it's that anything that isn't the expected value is error. So Augie's favorite color is blue, and if he says it isn't, he's wrong. QED.

As for the number of fingers he's holding up...I'm pretty damned sure that he wasn't standing around with his fingers in the air waiting for me to post, so I'm highly confident that at the time of my post he was holding up zero fingers. Alternately, at the time of his post...he was using his fingers to type, ergo holding up zero fingers.

See above. You were not holding up two fingers while typing.

I know. Why I changed color up radically, didn't want sound like a dweeb.

Who doesn't like burnt sienna or red umber?

You still weren't holding them up in the air.

Go ahead and try it. Type with your index fingers while holding your middle fingers in the air. You can't do it.

Tragic farm accident as a child....

Well, I do, of course. I was just waiting for him to figure it out. :)

Don't hold your breath, Captain Oblivious is straining his brain on where I stand on the Asian carp debate. Not sure how much more obvious I can be.

No doubt, he is burning the 85 octane, economy blend (and he's @ sea level) as we post, to finally put us in our places once and for all! ;-)

I'm just all fun here, there are few things I take VERY seriously. You'll all know if we ever get on one of those points. And then I may be banned.....

Yep! Same here, yet it may seem like I do. The biting banter is what what I live for! :-)

No worries @ all. We all got our own special way.

Hayes apparently died somewhere in the middle of the race, but his body remained in the saddle throughout. Sweet Kiss eventually crossed the finish line, winning by a head with Hayes technically still atop her back, making him the first, and thus far only, jockey known to have won a race after death

Not only did I know that, but I don't know how anyone didn't know that, particularly a citizen of the commonwealth.

This post actually made me gain respect for you, just because I didn't have enough to lose before I read it.

Not only did I know that, but I don't know how anyone didn't know that, particularly a citizen of the commonwealth.

This post actually made me gain respect for you, just because I didn't have enough to lose before I read it.

Awe :wub::wub::wub:

Also, I knew that too but thought to post it since others may not have known that and I would think they would want to know that.

CBF

Awe :wub::wub::wub:

Made me gain some because I needed some more to lose.

Also, I knew that too but thought to post it since others may not have known that and I would think they would want to know that.

Sounds like someone needs a refresher course on the definition of "TODAY I LEARNED." :rolleyes: