• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also hitting the airwaves here now:

@JohnMurphyShow

Coming up next on the John Murphy Show: @buffalobills QB Tyrod Taylor

C6fjVQgWcAAzKC0.jpg

@WGR550

TT- "Been around the coaching staff for a couple months now. Got a chance to speak with them on a daily basis. Comfortable with those guys."

@JohnMurphyShow

#Bills QB @TyrodTaylor on OC Rick Dennison system in Baltimore "It was very QB friendly and a lot of things I like to do."

@WGR550

TT- "I put my faith and trust in the coaches and management to bring in some guys who can make plays for us."

I listened to that interview, Tyrod is a heck of a likeable guy.

This. I really want to like him more, and thought I did while I sat in the stands in Seattle for the Monday Nighter, but I have my reservations about him as a QB. Maybe he just rips it up in Dennison's offense. That would be nice.

Sounds like he has a lot of faith in Dennison.

Really glad to hear they were talking and getting to know one another during his rehab. That can only be a positive for us in terms of them getting on the same page (and for Tyrod's position as a leader; players will respect his familiarity and relationship with Dennison)...

Tyrod: "There were a few teams out there, but I was still under contract.....told my agent to find a way to make things work here"

0 replies4 retweets13 likes

"I learned from the (week 17) situation and put that behind me" - Tyrod Taylor

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 12m12 minutes ago

More

Tyrod: "There were a few teams out there, but I was still under contract.....told my agent to find a way to make things work here"

0 replies4 retweets13 likes

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 11m11 minutes ago

More

"I learned from the (week 17) situation and put that behind me" - Tyrod Taylor

[/quot

Tyrod wanted to stay in Buffalo and support the Bills. Can we as fans try to support him and his efforts without completely bashing the guy?