hidden video in Muslim faith school.. learning how to kill

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's me, libtard Muslim apologist.

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. :lol:

What a douchenozzle. Not you, but that troll... comes here not knowing anyone and starts attacking calling everyone a lib and worse. I guess it was recess time at Number 7 school and the fifth graders were set loose on the library's computers. Good riddance to a zero. Actually he was a - 3.5.

The last two BBMB boat people the DC-Tom-bot has highlighted have both been banned shortly thereafter.

Makes me wonder if the mods are using my bot as a warning system.

As long as people only get banned for flagrant violations such as that disgusting **** Ozy posted or threatening messages such as lybob.

For the rest, I can live with watching the beauty of the DC Tom bot.

As long as people only get banned for flagrant violations such as that disgusting **** Ozy posted or threatening messages such as lybob.

its weird. His threats were so worthless. Like law enforcement really would care what someone on the internet is saying on a forum - wrt non criminal behavior or terrorisric threads and the obvious.

The dude really thought I was that evil.

I've read the tales of your interactions with cows, you are evil.

I'm a good example of how life and people change but my story is so !@#$ed up and complicated sharing it here would be a can of Tiberius

I was traveling when he got banned, what did he actually do that crossed the line out of curiosity?

He posted a picture of a black women that was lynched if i recall.

Yeah, that was easily the most offensive thing I've ever seen here by far. And if I remember correctly, he posted it in what he thought was a humorous context.

Yeah, that was easily the most offensive thing I've ever seen here by far. And if I remember correctly, he posted it in what he thought was a humorous context.

yup

was he making a point? i have no idea, i didnt see it, cant recall anything what he posted if i did see it

images of lynchings make me literally physicall ill yet they are sometimes extremely valuable for historal reference and analysis

i could show you extremely relevant pictures of lynchings, each with its own vital significance in the history and evolution of racism

we can of course also show many other very violent images from history, many of them illuminating essential points about humanity and its depravity of thought and action

i really abhor the idea of bannings except in the most extreme of cases bc it almost always ends up really being about censorship otherwise. and homey haaaaates censorship

so did u guys overreact or was he promoting violence or something

was he making a point? i have no idea, i didnt see it, cant recall anything what he posted if i did see it

images of lynchings make me literally physicall ill yet they are sometimes extremely valuable for historal reference and analysis

i could show you extremely relevant pictures of lynchings, each with its own vital significance in the history and evolution of racism

we can of course also show many other very violent images from history, many of them illuminating essential points about humanity and its depravity of thought and action

i really abhor the idea of bannings except in the most extreme of cases bc it almost always ends up really being about censorship otherwise. and homey haaaaates censorship

You're a !@#$ing idiot.

What point was he trying to make? That he's a !@#$ing racist.

Seriously shut the !@#$ up and go away.

You know who else was making a point?

51GRvRMbJ-L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg