hidden video in Muslim faith school.. learning how to kill

It's an alt right thing.

1. First of all let's do it right: its cuk, not cuck.

2. I'm still waiting for somebody, from like 4 threads on this ago, to show me Jesus's or Budda's or anybody of their religious significance's....

....PERSONAL sword, or battle flag. Muhammed had both, and both are said to "have power". I am still waiting for an explanation as to why he's the only one that has tools of war, but, we are supposed to ignore this fact. Yeah, there is no significance there at all, especially when we have far too many Muslims running around taking the Koran literally in every single way.

3. We've been over this: Islam needs a reformation(DC_Tom summed this up nicely, about 5-6 threads ago?, but, he/everyone has yet to explain #2 above). One good thing I saw the other night, some dude, I think is a UAE ambassador, is trying to begin a reformation of sorts.

4. And, like everybody else that's been here for longer than a day, I ask: again with this? :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you thought meathead was the biggest meathead, oc shows up to steal his thunder.

Explain #2.

Do it, of GTFO.

And, do you disagree that Islam needs a reformation? That is DC_Tom's thunder, that I agree with, so answer, or GTFO.

I don't even read your posts dude.

Automatic tl;dr

Nice excuse. Yeah, 3 sentences, the first of which requires you to explain something, is too long to read?

Nah, you're just incapable of defending the one simple fact, that completely undermines your supposed moral superiority on this issue, and, this time, this post is 2 sentences.

If I recall the post correctly....and it was a while ago....the poster was not even trying to make any point at all in the individual post. If he was trying to make a point, it was along the lines of supporting lynchings and rubbing that in everyone's face. It is hard to remember the exact contents of that individual post because that guy had so many posts and they all danced around the same thing. What particular variation of that theme went with the picture, or even if the picture was a standalone post as a reply to something is something I don't remember.

I do remember, and so does everyone else that replied to you, that it turned the stomach of board members of every conceivable political leaning.

For me....not that it matter....it was a culmination of all of his ramblings. I'll admit that at times I enjoyed watching people toy with him and his ideas. It got boring though because his posts were so stupid I thought they might be fake....they almost had to be. But to post that picture....of a middle aged black woman in a dress hanging by her neck.....showed he was either willing to take his fakery too far or he actually believed this crap. Either way, I have zero problem with the ban. I think you've read from everyone else here that they have no problem either. I am confident that if you were here at the time, you'd have been fine with it. I understand not taking one person's word for it, but when it is every person, and not one offers one ounce of equivocation, don't you think Occum's Shaver might kick in?

thank you. this is all i was looking for. many of the posters here are kind of jerks, imo its a board culture propagated mainly by tom among others who likes to be an abusive dick on purpose. like it has been said, if you want to be popular on the internet, be a jerk

nice use of occam, i assume you know its razor but i guess it doesnt matter. and no, im afraid that it doesnt matter if 'everybody' is saying the same thing, mob behavior is a powerful intoxicant that can make even reasonable ppl believe and go along with utter horseѕhit. history is chock full of sad examples, and i have seen it far too often in my own life to have confidence in just about any group behavior. and no topic engenders the belief in utter horseѕhit than race issues so if hysteria driven mob behavior is going to happen its most likely involving race. it literally takes NOTHING to get a big group of ppl to agree THAT guy is racist and we should all shut him up. thats what got us into this mess with the yet again broken race relations, its was got us the disaster of the don presidency, thats why i am so dogged in my pursuit of truth and not taking a group of ppls word for almost anything they collectively decide on race

i strongly believe that almost ALL views should be shared, even if they are highly uncomfortable, if for nothing else to just illuminate the cockroaches for what they really are. if this poster is as you have described, then i could see it becoming a necessity to give him a time out, maybe a greatly extended one. posts can be deleted/altered if content is deeply upsetting, if i was a mod i would have probably removed such a pic as you have described if there was no higher point being made with its use. its often tough to determine if someone is representing what they really believe or is just trying to intentionally be incendiary for fun and to be a pain in the ass, but i would rather give someone their audience at least periodically than just ban them permanently

as i always say, i will stand holding a shotgun to give a kkk member their right to speak. i will probably hate every word, and when they are done i will condemn their views and implore them to seek an inner change, but every voice in america must be heard at least sometimes

Edit: I tried to look it up but it appears the user's posts have all been erased. I found some replies to him and you can see some of his posts that way, but it will make your search difficult. You'll still be able to see a lot of stupid crap though. Just go to the search bar when you're in the PPP forum and search Ozyman. It will list threads where his name appears and if you click it is usually a post of someone replying to him.

this is what usually happens, especially with race issues. it is what i assumed had happened before tom suggested i look them up, in his reliably abusive way
but all i was really looking for is some kind of detailed description of what was going on, maybe an example provided by one of the obsessed. the fact that they resisted supplying that information either means they knew it was a shady ban they werent totally proud of, or they are just being their typical dicky board culture selves

I'm guessing that the mods, knowing his proclivities, saw his lynching photo combined with his glee around it, as crossing a line, which for here is saying something.

i am not yet familiar enough yet with this boards tolerances. ive seen WAY WAY WAY too many times where someone like me tries to make very valid albeit unpopular and uncomfortable points to the brainwashed masses on race, and they get banned for what is a terrible reason

but thanks for this info, i will be less suspicious in the future

You don't post something, you make proclamations instead. You don't discuss, but preach.

you might see them as proclamations but they are views and opinions like any other and open to debate by responsible adults. you see them as preaching bc i dont usually respond to nonsense and wait for quality dialog and debate by ppl who are seeking knowledge and solutions instead of just perpetual arguing over superficial partisanship. which is why i will probably almost never reply to ppl like you. you will notice i do reply, often in great detail, to others who seek a legitimate intellectual exchange. if i ignore you, that usually means youve posted ѕhit

You defend Ozy when everyone here is telling you he was a true racist but are too lazy or smug to look up his posts to determine for yourself. Tell you what, why don't you start posting your pictures of lynchings in order to teach us and see where it goes.

this is exactly why i use the mental ignore feature and just skim most posts bc theres all kinds of useless asinine assumptions and mischaracterizations in here that are a waste of my time to address. but as an example, lets look at some of them

this has nothing to do with 'defending' a poster. this has to do with mob mentality and censorship. after everything ive said its ridiculous that should be immediately obvious, i should not have to explain that, which is why i dont bother

If he thinks anyone posting a picture so vile on a message board requires context...

why do we keep the nazi concentration camps open? why do we have a memorial on the site of the 9/11 attacks? why do we allow facebook to post this pic of this naked female child?

ap_nick_ut_pulitzer_prize_image_1972_vie

because they are vital lessons and reminders of vital elements of human nature, in these cases the utter depravity of lower human nature. difficult images and uncomfortable conversations are how we make use of terrible events to learn, evolve, and move beyond the destructive elements of our lower human natures

this child is naked bc she ripped off her clothes that were burning her skin with napalm. is there any chance you see why this is a vital historical image that we should all have burned in our mind? i can show you disgusting images of lynchings that have similar historical and sociological importance

Tell you what, why don't you start posting your pictures of lynchings in order to teach us and see where it goes.

... so you can mob up and have me banned

you are one of them, one of the groupthink vulnerable masses that seeks to destroy anything you do not understand. you are the intellectual enemy to anyone who cares about real knowledge and real progress, to confronting very hard and gut wrenching realities that we either address or they will eventually consume us

but i suspect thats too much for you to digest, which is why i generally just ignore responses like this and wait for debate with those that will actually move the ball forward instead of making it regress into stupidity

1. First of all let's do it right: its cuk, not cuck.

2. I'm still waiting for somebody, from like 4 threads on this ago, to show me Jesus's or Budda's or anybody of their religious significance's....

....PERSONAL sword, or battle flag. Muhammed had both, and both are said to "have power". I am still waiting for an explanation as to why he's the only one that has tools of war, but, we are supposed to ignore this fact. Yeah, there is no significance there at all, especially when we have far too many Muslims running around taking the Koran literally in every single way.

3. We've been over this: Islam needs a reformation(DC_Tom summed this up nicely, about 5-6 threads ago?, but, he/everyone has yet to explain #2 above). One good thing I saw the other night, some dude, I think is a UAE ambassador, is trying to begin a reformation of sorts.

4. And, like everybody else that's been here for longer than a day, I ask: again with this? :lol:

To answer these questions one must first understand why Islam was brought to the world in the first place. Jesus didn't fight back and he was "crucified" for it. You're saying Islam needs to be reformed. Well that isn't gonna happen and that is the reason why Islam is here today, because other faiths reformed.

To answer these questions one must first understand why Islam was brought to the world in the first place. Jesus didn't fight back and he was "crucified" for it. You're saying Islam needs to be reformed. Well that isn't gonna happen and that is the reason why Islam is here today, because other faiths reformed.

Just need to get rid of all religions.

Um...

This is why you kill all of them first. Religion is the most dangerous invention created on Earth.

Odd then that atheists have systematically killed more people over the last 100 years than the religious.

No just add it in. People knew killing was bad way before someone tricked you into believing in a god.

Or a book writer

Odd then that so many societies, some persisting even until today, disagree with you.