Tyrod reportedly looking at real estate in BUFFALO

NFL.com has stats. Scroll to the bottom.

There's your guy. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

I scrolled to the bottom of a far better site for numbers analysis and he's not there. In fact, he's at #19. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

The passing offense overall is #19 too. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff

Edited by dave mcbride

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL.com has stats. Scroll to the bottom.

There's your guy. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Nope, not turning this into a whole Tyrod debate. Been there done that. I'm just letting you know your conspiracy theory is dumb, and wrong. Thanks.

There is so much to love in that hilarious article. But it could have just led with the obvious: "At this time, Cover 1 can not confirm whether Taylor’s property search indicates any intention of the Buffalo Bills organization regarding Taylor’s future with the team."

The "Cover 1" team!! Anyone notice who wrote this? It's the road soda guy.

I got killed for pointing this out on the reddit sub.

Rooooad sooooodazzzzzz

What is this in reference to?

Right he led the 10th best scoring offense in the nfl. Numbers dont lie.

McCoy and Gilleslie were awesome no doubt. Just need a qb and it's on.

Lying Ryan? No way!!! Shame on all of you for relying on facts and statistics.

Scroll to the bottom. Aka the Tyrod/Osweiler/Simien tier

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?statisticCategory=PASSING

McCoy and Gilleslie were awesome no doubt. Just need a qb and it's on.

Scroll to the bottom. Aka the Tyrod/Osweiler/Simien tier

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?statisticCategory=PASSING

Ryan, you don't think Taylors ability to run at a moments notices didn't help McCoy or Gilly? I've agreed with you that he doesn't have the same attributes of a Big Ben, Rivers, Tommy Uggs.. But I'd be willing to bet Bill Belicheck would find a way to win with him. Look how much Glennon is being projected to bank, Tyrod is worth the money we'd have to fork over for his services. Negotiations for his contract could swing in our direction, we are the only team that was willing to give him a shot when he came here. I know you've got your heart set on a QB from this class but analyst have said no one is a slam dunk this year. It'd be best to roll with what we've got and hope for improvement from Taylor with a healthy Sammy and a better defense (an assumption made on my part based on the Mc D hire).

Ryan, you don't think Taylors ability to run at a moments notices didn't help McCoy or Gilly? I've agreed with you that he doesn't have the same attributes of a Big Ben, Rivers, Tommy Uggs.. But I'd be willing to bet Bill Belicheck would find a way to win with him. Look how much Glennon is being projected to bank, Tyrod is worth the money we'd have to fork over for his services. Negotiations for his contract could swing in our direction, we are the only team that was willing to give him a shot when he came here. I know you've got your heart set on a QB from this class but analyst have said no one is a slam dunk this year. It'd be best to roll with what we've got and hope for improvement from Taylor with a healthy Sammy and a better defense (an assumption made on my part based on the Mc D hire).

BB likes to pass. He would never sign TT and shuts him down with ease. Some truth in his helping the Rb's for sure but Shadys been cash money for a decade now

I recommend checking out FO for a far less simplistic take on the numbers.

It's a simplistic stat. No reason to overthink it imo. I'll check it out

At the end of the day he was 400 yards behind Simien for 25th place.

Poor accuracy led to no YAC/RAC. We don't agree on TT at all.

Good luck my Taylor fans. I'm taylored out.

Well, tighten up your chinstrap, cuz its probably gonna be another two years of him.

Along with the excuses and blaming the defense and special teams on why we lose games late in the third and fourth quarters.

Well, tighten up your chinstrap, cuz its probably gonna be another two years of him.

Along with the excuses and blaming the defense and special teams on why we lose games late in the third and fourth quarters.

Just stop blaming Tate and Powell for not catching balls that werent thrown and I'm good.

He won't make it to year two unless he speeds up his decisions and stops avoiding slants and the middle of the field.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Lol. He doesnt make 20k a year. It his lease is up he can afford a 5 star hotel for 5 days or a $5k/week air bnb if he had to really hold himself over. Would make more sense than looking to buy something if he knew the Bills werent picking up the option.

He has an insane amount of options at his disposal which make more sense than buying property. Again, this is assuming this story is even accurate.

I don't know why these guys ever buy in OP. Makes no sense. They are here for a few years then gone and stuck unloading the house at a loss.

Give this new staff room to grow, move on from Tyrod otherwise keeping Tyrod they better match or do better then Rex year 1 or this staff and Whaley is dead man walking in 2018. Avoid the Rex comparisons and draft a QB like good teams do in finding a franchise worthy QB not overpaying for some other teams backup.

Edited by xRUSHx

Give this new staff room to grow, move on from Tyrod otherwise keeping Tyrod they better match or do better then Rex year 1 or this staff and Whaley is dead man walking in 2018.

there's nothing true about this at all.

there's nothing true about this at all.

Might not want to admit it but sadly this is truth keeping Tyrod is all in on Tyrod, better be better then Rex or fans will let them know what a mistake it was to give Tyrod a raise. 2018 could be very ugly for this new staff. Heckling at TC, I can see it now, hope Im wrong but 2 years is a trend at OBD. No room to grow with the old staffs failed QB.

Edited by xRUSHx

Might not want to admit it but sadly this is truth keeping Tyrod is all in on Tyrod, better be better then Rex or fans will let them know what a mistake it was to give Tyrod a raise. 2018 could be very ugly for this new staff. Heckling at TC, I can see it now, hope Im wrong but 2 years is a trend at OBD.

eh. i think most are pretty comfortable with tyrod's "raise". it really is a pretty typical for his level of play, (and i know this has been discussed a million times). even if the new staff have a rough year in 2017, i really don't think the fans will turn on them. if tyrod stays, and another qb is drafted, i'm sure the new staff will have time to get him into the line up.

Well, it's good to know some familiar faces have shown themselves. Here I was, fearful I wouldn't get to see the epic meltdown of several when they announce they restructured Tyrod's deal and he will be a Bill next season.

Edited by Captain Murica

BB likes to pass. He would never sign TT and shuts him down with ease. Some truth in his helping the Rb's for sure but Shadys been cash money for a decade now

It's a simplistic stat. No reason to overthink it imo. I'll check it out

At the end of the day he was 400 yards behind Simien for 25th place.

Poor accuracy led to no YAC/RAC. We don't agree on TT at all.

So having 2 90+ rwting games out of 5 vs bb is shiting down with ease???