WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

So I guess last night in TO, a former pro wrestler, Jason Sensation I believe, tweeted that he got a gun into the building through security and was going to Kill himself in the crowd during the show. Police and security checked the building. Former WCW & WWE Eric Bishoff later found out he wasn't even in Toronto and the tweet was just a joke when he contacted him. Apparently he has been suffering from depression and just thought it would be a funny joke.

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

So I guess last night in TO, a former pro wrestler, Jason Sensation I believe, tweeted that he got a gun into the building through security and was going to Kill himself in the crowd during the show. Police and security checked the building. Former WCW & WWE Eric Bishoff later found out he wasn't even in Toronto and the tweet was just a joke when he contacted him. Apparently he has been suffering from depression and just thought it would be a funny joke.

Wow, what a piece of ****.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What channel is wrestling on?  Not that I’m going to watch it, but I haven’t seen it on TV in years.  Is it mostly PPV stuff now?

WWE Raw is live on USA . Monday at 8-11 I believe 

WWE smackdown is live on USA, Tuesday 8-10

• Like (+1) 1

If Vince is going to go with law enforcement angles, could they pleaseuse local/NXT talent that at least look like cops? I won't even get into how terrible looking those costumes were.

Edited by Koko78

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if they didn't, the Undertaker still got to load up on whiskey for free!

NINTCHDBPICT000433570047.jpg

Well Dennis Rodman was there, I think that significantly lowers the chances of an actual marriage, and if they did get married, it certainly lowers the chances of it lasting.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

So when will Brie stop trying to wrestle like Daniel Bryan? How many more botches do we need to see? Whats the over/under? 

It looks like she doesn't put any effort into practicing those spots. Not only was her cadence off when she knocked Liv Morgan out, but both of those kicks were far higher than the rest. She is careless.

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It looks like she doesn't put any effort into practicing those spots. Not only was her cadence off when she knocked Liv Morgan out, but both of those kicks were far higher than the rest. She is careless.

She is going to seriously hurt someone or herself if she keeps this up, remember those suicide dives from a couple weeks ago??

Edited by Bray Wyatt

6 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

She is going to seriously hurt someone or herself if she keeps this up, remember those suicide dives from a couple weeks ago??

Yeah, those were terrible. I'm sure she was explicitly told not to do it anymore. You'll notice that her dives were distinctly lacking from the match last Monday.

She's trying to be Daniel Bryan in the ring, with only a tenth of his ability. On a side note, it really annoys me when the female spouse/partner starts using her husband's/partner's moves. Nikki did the same thing when she was banging Cena.

Brie was never really that good in the ring to begin with, back when she was full time. It doesn't help that neither her nor Nikki do house shows to tune up and work off the rust.