WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He looks jacked!

my boy dean looks like a heel turn waiting to happen! Kick ass and take names!

That scowl on his face, along with the beard and new hair style, screams heel.

I just hope they make it a good story, if he does turn.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

That scowl on his face, along with the beard and new hair style, screams heel.

I just hope they make it a good story, if he does turn.

I’ve been waiting 3 years for a heel turn! Let him turn on Rollins or Reigns and win the title!

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’ve been waiting 3 years for a heel turn! Let him turn on Rollins or Reigns and win the title!

Have him turn on Rollins on Sunday! He comes into the ring while ziggler is destracting the ref, tosses out MacIntyre, then turns around a gives Rollins a dirty deeds. The crowd is stunned!

Then we can eventually get to a Shield triple threat for the title.

With Summerslam this weekend, how about some predictions.

Rusev & Lana vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas & Zelina Vega [KICKOFF MATCH] - Cien and Vega

The B-Team vs. The Revival [KICKOFF MATCH] (For the Raw Tag Team Championship) - The B-Team

Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Drew Gulak (For the Cruiserweight Championship) - Cedric Alexander (I have never seen 205 Live so I got no idea)

Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Jeff Hardy (For the United States Championship) - Nakamura (RKO has to get involved somehow)

Carmella (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch (For the Smackdown Women's Championship) - Carmella (Flair or Lynch will cost the other one the win)

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz - The Miz (The Miz cheats to win setting up a rematch at the next PPV)

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins (For the Intercontinental Championship) - Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler cheats to win because he is a HEEL)

Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens - Braun Strowman

The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The New Day (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championship) - The New Day

Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin - Finn Balor

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Ronda Rousey (For the Raw Women's Championship) - Ronda Rousey

AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe (For the WWE Championship) - Samoa Joe by DQ (Sets up rematch at next PPV)

Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (For the Universal Championship) - Roman Reigns (Braun cashes in to make it a 3-way in the beginning.  Heyman helps Roman.  Roman turns heel fulfilling his destiny)

**The wild card is if KO wins the Money in the Bank, he then cashes in at the END on the victorious Brock Lesnar with help from Heyman.  KO then becomes a Heyman guy.

21 hours ago, The Jerk said:

Unless Hogan shows up I don't care. 

Hogan blows. Hogan always blew. He never liked getting anyone over and you wanna see him again.

There are a million other legends people would rather see than him.

Wrestling is awful compared to yesteryear, but it's these kids time now. The legends have had theirs.

On 8/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, Hirly5 said:

With Summerslam this weekend, how about some predictions.

Rusev & Lana vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas & Zelina Vega [KICKOFF MATCH] - Cien and Vega - agreed,  he/they need a win more

The B-Team vs. The Revival [KICKOFF MATCH] (For the Raw Tag Team Championship) - The B-Team  - agree

Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Drew Gulak (For the Cruiserweight Championship) - Cedric Alexander (I have never seen 205 Live so I got no idea) - i like watching 205 live when I can, and I love me some Drew Gulak, but it seems they are building up Alexander to be the face, so I agree here as well

Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Jeff Hardy (For the United States Championship) - Nakamura (RKO has to get involved somehow)  - rumor has it Jeff has an injury, and Nak also needs a lengthy title reign after that Styles feud to build his credibiity, agree here

Carmella (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch (For the Smackdown Women's Championship) - Carmella (Flair or Lynch will cost the other one the win) I would love it if Becky pins Charlotte and have that feud heat up some, but I think also think you have this pegged right

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz - The Miz (The Miz cheats to win setting up a rematch at the next PPV)

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Seth Rollins (For the Intercontinental Championship) - Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler cheats to win because he is a HEEL)  - with the Ambrose return, barring him turning on Rollins for some kayfabe reason, I see Rollins taking the title back

Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens - Braun Strowman - agree

The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The New Day (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championship) - The New Day - this will prob be my favorite match on the show, and it has been awhile since New Day has had the belts, and they havent done BB any favors with their title reign so far

Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin - Finn Balor - Agree, hopefully we get the demon

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Ronda Rousey (For the Raw Women's Championship) - Ronda Rousey -  how can it not be Ronda?

AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe (For the WWE Championship) - Samoa Joe by DQ (Sets up rematch at next PPV)  I think Joe wins this, the title scene needs a refresh I think, allows AJ to chase for a bit

Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (For the Universal Championship) - Roman Reigns (Braun cashes in to make it a 3-way in the beginning.  Heyman helps Roman.  Roman turns heel fulfilling his destiny) - I prefer if Braun just cashes in on Roman after he wins, sets up their feud while Brock leaves for UFC

**The wild card is if KO wins the Money in the Bank, he then cashes in at the END on the victorious Brock Lesnar with help from Heyman.  KO then becomes a Heyman guy.

See comments next to your predictions, I see things much as you do, which means probably most of it wont happen lol

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Hogan blows. Hogan always blew. He never liked getting anyone over and you wanna see him again.

There are a million other legends people would rather see than him.

Wrestling is awful compared to yesteryear, but it's these kids time now. The legends have had theirs.

tenor.gif?itemid=4472120

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Anybody watching summerslam?

I did, i liked more of it, minus the ending, but I guess it somehow protects brock for when he leaves and comes back, but it also made strowman look like a chump

But man that briefcase toss!

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I did, i liked more of it, minus the ending, but I guess it somehow protects brock for when he leaves and comes back, but it also made strowman look like a chump

But man that briefcase toss!

That toss was epic!

i liked the card... some not great finishes but I enjoyed it

40 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

giphy.gif

Any ideas on what he was trying to pull off? I can't think of how this makes any sense. 

From the other guys' position, I would guess they were trying to do that stupid-ass double stomp (while the victim hangs in an easily-escapable awkward position during the crowd pandering) move that Alberto Del Rio was using as a finisher for a time. Not sure if the diver forgot what the spot was, or (based on the wobble before he dove) couldn't recover his balance enough to perform the move safely and went for a dive where he wasn't going to hurt his opponent.

3 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

Is it really a botch if a move/spot couldn't even be pulled off? L

Thats true! I assume the dude doing the moonsault variant or whatever you wanna call it was supposed to clip the guy holding onto the ring... maybe he was supposed to be a bit further out

either way that spot was not performed correctly lmao

Not a fan of turning Braun overtly heel. He should be used as more of a force of nature, neither heel nor face. Let the crowd boo or cheer his antics, but keep the character as an aggressive monster.

Edited by Koko78