Bills meeting with Watson tonight

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's as good as any reason to draft a guy. Context matters. See: Manuel, EJ. Best in his draft class.

This...

Remember when Ryan L. Billz was OK with taking EJ, Geno or Tyler Wilson in that 2013 draft? Yea...all this is sounding really familiar.

"They can all throw."

Watson will cost, oooohhhhhh....about $14+ million less a year than Tyrod and might give about equivalent performance...this is a nod to the Salary Cap implications of a QB on a rookie deal versus paying a Veteran.

good tank move as well. cut TT, draft Watson and throw him in there to get killed for a year, go 2-14; then draft Darnold. I like it. I'm all for the tank season. might as well; by the time the GOAT is gone maybe we'll be good

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

good tank move as well. cut TT, draft Watson and throw him in there to get killed for a year, go 2-14; then draft Darnold. I like it. I'm all for the tank season. might as well; by the time the GOAT is gone maybe we'll be good

You dont start a 1st round rookie QB for one season, thats as stupid as hiring a HC for 1/2 years.

besides if you're going to tank the season then just start Jones, that guy really stinks