Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is Exhibit A for why we need a post count requirement for starting new threads.

put up the wall Donald

Relax kid I'll make this board great again....with the assumption that it was at one point.

kid, you really have no idea where you are do you

Lighten up on Johnny. You guys think you own the joint.

No worries I'm already creating conversation. I have my detractors but as I did at BBMB I keep things interesting. Just wait until we actually start talking football.

Amen- the masters of piling on everyone behind the keyboard

I was thinking about the Internet tough guy retort but it's almost too obvious to make mention. Thank you for this.

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

I see the predicted influx of people from the BB boards is beginning.

Look bro, I am going to offer the best advice I can: the easiest thing on one of these boards is to rag on somebody in the Bills organization. It is so easy. It will immediately get you into discussions, and we will go 15 rounds on them.

Avoid that instinct.

Look for something unique. Break down film. Scour news sources. Think of scheme breakdowns.

Because HAWT TAKE ALERT gets old, real quick.

He should change his username to Mentos because you can tell he's going to be the fresh maker.

JohnnyB...this message board tolerates a lot, but one thing it doesn't tolerate very well is new folks unable to use the Search function.

Upper right corner. The thing that says "Search..."

It's your buddy. It's your pal. Don't be afraid.

To be fair, even are a journeyman here I forget and slip up. We are fairly forgiving at first.

But when the knives come out, whoo boy.

No worries I'm already creating conversation. I have my detractors but as I did at BBMB I keep things interesting. Just wait until we actually start talking football.

I was thinking about the Internet tough guy retort but it's almost too obvious to make mention. Thank you for this.

Conversation is always welcomed

Look for something unique. Break down film. Scour news sources. Think of scheme breakdowns.

Unless you can't and you are simply not intuitive and thoughtful enough as a football fan to be anything other than another lazy drone with no original thoughts or contributions.

In which case, find gator. He's could be your soulmate.

Jury still out on that claim.

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

I ended up banned at BBMB for suggesting Whaley was in over his head and didn't have how to build a playoff team, they can't take the truth

head in sand it will be OK, we'll find out quickly Duog can't blame Rex anymore.

I'm actually going to be the relatively nice one of the bunch, for once...

Yes, you can post about it. But there's already discussions concerning it underway, so find one of those and post in it, instead of starting a new thread. Starting threads on topics already under discussion here is basically considered attention whoring ("I'm going to start my own thread, so people pay attention to me!") It'll get you attention...but probably not the kind you'd like. Less "Verily, this post is a fresh view on this subject, the profundity of which shall leave me in deep contemplation. Kudos, fair poster!" And more "I'm gonna stick a metaphorical boot up your cybernetic ass for thinking your opinion is unique enough to deserve a brand new thread."

Relax kid I'll make this board great again....with the assumption that it was at one point.

You know what? Forget the above. I'm letting the bot deal with you.

DC Tom tries, then realizes it just may not be worth it. You can't control the entire universe. (At least, not without significant overtime.)

Hey, every newbie gets two things from me:

1) They get called an idiot, just to get it out of the way early.

2) They get a chance to prove they're not an idiot.

A chance.

One.

Johnny just used his.