official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will get through this dark time together!

It's weird because we were such established posters at bbmb and now we are all towing the line nervously

Nothing to be nervous about (except for the occasional idiot). I'm sure you're fine. Settle in in time, and let's hope we can all avoid the stuff you didn't like from BBMB. Mods are fair here.

every team moved to the social media platforms as their official "fan zone." They also all know there are already other message boards for the fans on sites unaffiliated with the team, which makes more sense anyway. Finheaven, gang green, pats nation, brownsboard, Steeler Fever, etc etc.

I'm sure Boyko took a look at the site and realized how behind it really was to the rest of the league.

still he has cut us off without notice. I feel like we've been put up for adoption by the team we've supported through so much bad football. As you cantell I'm definitely not over it. The BBMB was by far my favourite online activity. Not all change is progress. I like this site but don't feel that it has the critical mass of the BBMB.

still he has cut us off without notice. I feel like we've been put up for adoption by the team we've supported through so much bad football. As you cantell I'm definitely not over it. The BBMB was by far my favourite online activity. Not all change is progress. I like this site but don't feel that it has the critical mass of the BBMB.

Sometimes it's less what you do, and more how you do it. That honestly didn't seem right from what this outsider is hearing.

Has DaBills4Life made it to this board yet? He was one of my favorite posters. Same with Sassafras/Teeflebees/ThatsWhatSheSaid.

Haven't seen any of them yet, but who knows, more and more keep coming. Diesel has been the newest to come over so far.

Never does. There were many times that this happened at BBMB if you recall. I'm almost certain he also went under the name mykidsdad or maybe even savioredwards.

Who was the poster whose little brother went to HS with Trent (or something like that) and was his biggest fan? I thought that was savioredwards. I think he currently resides on buffalo range.

Who was the poster whose little brother went to HS with Trent (or something like that) and was his biggest fan? I thought that was savioredwards. I think he currently resides on buffalo range.

That could be quite possible too. They all blended together after a while and a lot of alcohol. Nice to see ya 86

Thanks. Nice to see you too.

I see a lot of people from BBMB have made it here and we've got some who've ventured to BILLIEVERS.

And the immigration continues...

Welcome aboard. Lots of guys over there at Billievers? Gotta be close to 200 over here by now...

Welcome aboard. Lots of guys over there at Billievers? Gotta be close to 200 over here by now...

From our perspective, this is really interesting. Lots of new people, good ideas, and only one banned so far that I know of. It's a lot of change in a hurry. I'm still not sure how people knew to migrate here so quickly.

Guest Diesel-USMC

Hey man. Quite a few over at Billievers now. More joined here I believe.

From our perspective, this is really interesting. Lots of new people, good ideas, and only one banned so far that I know of. It's a lot of change in a hurry. I'm still not sure how people knew to migrate here so quickly.

Well that board was so active. And most of the regular (non-troll) members had been around for a long time... so when you see guys you know over here like I did with Bills_Chick you jump on.

Personally, when the link didn't work (to bbmb) I looked at the other boards to see if there was a thread about it. And when you google "buffalo bills message board" the first results are bbmb, amd the next 3 results all bring you here. Once the bbmb thread here started rolling (on the stadium wall), it was a lighthouse in the darkness.

Well that board was so active. And most of the regular (non-troll) members had been around for a long time... so when you see guys you know over here like I did with Bills_Chick you jump on.

Personally, when the link didn't work (to bbmb) I looked at the other boards to see if there was a thread about it. And when you google "buffalo bills message board" the first results are bbmb, amd the next 3 results all bring you here. Once the bbmb thread here started rolling (on the stadium wall), it was a lighthouse in the darkness.

I'm glad you found the light. Hope you enjoy and it all does well. Scott and the mods are heroes. It's been a pretty decent place. Of course, there are challenges....