Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean like when Hillary tried to get the Ukraine to sabotage Trump campaign?

Yes. It should all be investigated. Let's get started.

Wait. Let me guess. It as different with Hillary, amirite?

I support an independent commission like for 9/11 that investigates ALL possible interference in our elections. Investigate Trump, Clinton, and anyone else that could have ties. It's more important than party affiliation. Will you agree?

Guest Diesel-USMC

So you don't think Russian interference in our election process and possible ties to Trump associates is a detrimental relationship that should be investigated, as well as Trump's business ties to Russia? Trump could clear a lot up by listing all his associates who have had contact with Russians, and release his tax returns.

If that is what you've taken from what I've posted, I apologize. That's on you. Not me.

I believe in the process of law. Not in the current policies of society to only apply law or change the definitions of words when it's convenient for that particular side of the spectrum. Which, in all honesty, is the exact thing we've been seeing. The whole concept of blue versus red removes critical thought and puts people in the natural human mindset of tribalism.

If it comes out from an unbiased and a very legal way, that Trump has done anything detrimental to his role as president and the good of this country, by all means, investigate and try.

But, if you're willing to overlook the lefts known and very detrimental actions over the course of 8 years just to pin an assumption on Trump and play this "but the country!!!!" card, I see right through it.

Edited by Diesel-USMC

If that is what you've taken from what I've posted, I apologize. That's on you. Not me.

I believe in the process of law. Not in the current policies of society to only apply law or change the definitions of words when it's convenient for that particular side of the spectrum. Which, in all honesty, is the exact thing we've been seeing. The whole concept of blue versus red removes critical thought and puts people in the natural human mindset of tribalism.

If it comes out from an unbiased and a very legal way, that Trump has done anything detrimental to his role as president and the good of this country, by all means, investigate and try.

But, if you're willing to overlook the lefts known and very detrimental actions over the course of 8 years just to pin an assumption on Trump and play this "but the country!!!!" card, I see right through it.

there is a reason that tom made an automated script for tibs and pastajoe. They're not worth time. Replying to either makes the board worse. Just if youbdidnt know. They're a farce and need to be banned

there is a reason that tom made an automated script for tibs and pastajoe. They're not worth time. Replying to either makes the board worse. Just if youbdidnt know. They're a farce and need to be banned

Ignored.

Guest Diesel-USMC

I will try very hard to remember names. But, I'll reply to honest questions. If it becomes a carousel of incompetence, I'll begin to ignore.

Clapper saying there’s no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign & Russians seems rather important, no? http://bit.ly/2mMxw0m

So, if we believe Clapper:

1. Trump's claim of wiretapping is false.

2. Dems claim of Trump-Russia collusion is false.

Your move Dems.

Gator, Pasta, Baskin,,,,,,,,,,,and the rest

No....no...no........“He’s lying about the part I don’t like, but telling the truth about the part I like!”

Oh common all these discussions are biased farces on both sides claiming rumor and innuendo as facts and attacking the messengers when someone disputes. Pot can I introduce you to the kettle.

Clapper saying there’s no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign & Russians seems rather important, no? http://bit.ly/2mMxw0m

Your move Dems.

No....no...no........“He’s lying about the part I don’t like, but telling the truth about the part I like!”

Clapper has his own bureaucratic agenda to extracate from the political fray... Aint happening on either side.., Trump or his associates??? We shall see and doesnt take Sessions off the hook.

Edited by North Buffalo

Guest Diesel-USMC

I'll just say you have a very interesting avatar to go along with the content of this post... which I agree with.

No one on the left bats an eye at the out-house of Saud's relationship to previous US administrations -- because they honestly believe they were donating to the Clinton Foundation because the Saudis care so much about the plight of women and minorities around the world...

Thank you. I like the picture. I used the search term "knight" in Google and boom, there it was. It has no real underlying story behind it or indicates much other than I like it.

Like what?

Your move Dems.

Yes, its a good point, but he did qualify it by saying "To his knowledge..." And since his investigation was only into what the Russians did, that's all he would know at present, not why. That's why there needs to be an investigation

Thank you. I like the picture. I used the search term "knight" in Google and boom, there it was. It has no real underlying story behind it or indicates much other than I like it.

Yeah, I'm not a big Templar researcher, though what I have looked into about their organization (for fictional purposes) is fascinating. I just found it interesting/fitting given the discussion. :beer:

Guest Diesel-USMC

Like what?

I don't think it's necessary to ask me to give you a list of these things. They've been pointed out over and over again in these threads.

Before you use my choice not to re-list these issues as some kind of proof that I'm either unable to or just don't know, I'll pose a question to you about something that I think you could answer.

When do you believe corruption infiltrated the political/economic/social systems and the people we put in public offices?

A) Pre-Trump

B) With Trump

C) What corruption?

Guest Diesel-USMC

Yeah, I'm not a big Templar researcher, though what I have looked into about their organization (for fictional purposes) is fascinating. I just found it interesting/fitting given the discussion. :beer:

I dig around in everything. I love it.

So you don't think Russian interference in our election process and possible ties to Trump associates is a detrimental relationship that should be investigated, as well as Trump's business ties to Russia? Trump could clear a lot up by listing all his associates who have had contact with Russians, and release his tax returns.

Which line on which tax return form is the one where the amounts to and from unscrupulous Russians are entered?

Seriously, what do you expect to find here? His tax returns are not going to identify investors in his projects and it's already been reported that he has partnered with some Russian investors on a few properties and that he has tried to trademark his Trump name in Russia and has explored some property development in Russia but hasn't moved forward with it.

His company credit reports and corporate filings would have more detail than his tax returns and that information is relatively easy to get and I think we can all be sure that his political rivals have already combed through that.

The larger reason that the left and the leftist media have been wanting his tax returns is so that they can criticize him for not paying his fair share of taxes through "loopholes" or for underperforming companies or anything else they can find to criticize.

There is no reason for him to do it especially in this environment of a politically charged media and opposition party who for sure won't be responsible with the information.

I don't think it's necessary to ask me to give you a list of these things. They've been pointed out over and over again in these threads.

Before you use my choice not to re-list these issues as some kind of proof that I'm either unable to or just don't know, I'll pose a question to you about something that I think you could answer.

When do you believe corruption infiltrated the political/economic/social systems and the people we put in public offices?

A) Pre-Trump

B) With Trump

C) What corruption?

Corruption is as old as civilization. You seem to be trying to deflect criticism from Trump by saying, "Oh, everyone does it." I think that's pretty transparent

Which line on which tax return form is the one where the amounts to and from unscrupulous Russians are entered?

Seriously, what do you expect to find here? His tax returns are not going to identify investors in his projects and it's already been reported that he has partnered with some Russian investors on a few properties and that he has tried to trademark his Trump name in Russia and has explored some property development in Russia but hasn't moved forward with it.

His company credit reports and corporate filings would have more detail than his tax returns and that information is relatively easy to get and I think we can all be sure that his political rivals have already combed through that.

The larger reason that the left and the leftist media have been wanting his tax returns is so that they can criticize him for not paying his fair share of taxes through "loopholes" or for underperforming companies or anything else they can find to criticize.

There is no reason for him to do it especially in this environment of a politically charged media and opposition party who for sure won't be responsible with the information.

I get asked on my taxes about profits I have made from foreign investments

Guest Diesel-USMC

Corruption is as old as civilization. You seem to be trying to deflect criticism from Trump by saying, "Oh, everyone does it." I think that's pretty transparent

That's not even remotely close to where I am. You asked me to list previous administrations activities. You give the impression of one of two things:

A) You just started caring or B) You believe it's only happening now

That's not even remotely close to where I am. You asked me to list previous administrations activities. You give the impression of one of two things:

A) You just started caring or B) You believe it's only happening now

So your point is that there is no difference now?

Which is the same as, "Oh, they all do it."

That's so they can determine if you can still use the short form (1040ez).

Guest Diesel-USMC

So your point is that there is no difference now?

Which is the same as, "Oh, they all do it."

Unfortunately, I cannot put to pictures what it is I am saying. I suppose I'll try one more time.

You are giving the impression of someone who is upset at allegations about Trump but care little about allegations involving anyone who looks good in blue.