Conley: 4.44 helps himself

2 of my guys:

Douglas: 4.59 semi disappointing

Myrick: 4.29 Ron Brooks with skills

K. King: 6'3" 4.44, earned some cash

Tankersley: 4.4 ditto

Tabor: 4.63 ouch

H. Wilson: 4.58 disappointing a bit.

If nothing else I like Myrick to fill in where Tate left off in the return game.

For the love of all things holy TRADE DOWN Doug...

How he left us with 6 picks in this Draft is beyond my comprehension...He better fix that...

Scouting this class and knowing we're short on picks, cap money, and overall talent is making me very, very, sad... B-)

CBs look great and plentiful. Size, athleticism, speed, drills, feet, fluidity. Daniel Jeremiah tweeted this is a bad day for FA corners.

Yes. It's also a good reason not to draft a CB in the first round. I just don't see corner as a high value position for a first round pick. With all these guys looking good it should afford us the luxury of not being tied to drafting a corner in the first round.

Lattimore pulled a hammy on his 2nd 40 and going to sit out drills. Not serious but also not good as he has a history of hamstring issues.

Edit: Lattimore said it is not his hammy, it was a hip flexor

Edited by YoloinOhio

CBs look great and plentiful. Size, athleticism, speed, drills, feet, fluidity. Daniel Jeremiah tweeted this is a bad day for FA corners.

Agree...I think you can still get starting caliber players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

If nothing else I like Myrick to fill in where Tate left off in the return game.

Yeah at KR, I wish he had returned more punts in his college career I dont think he did until returning a couple punts his senior year. He can still help in sub packages and move out and cover speed guys on the perimeter when needed as a corner.

The secondary is backing up the tape with the athleticism, Tedric Thompson from Colorado put up a 4.6, a quality FS in the 5th? Yessir. Was watching the Buffs secondary with Awuzie (4.43) and Weatherspoon (4.45) a while back and thought Thompson was the most NFL ready now in a SHS/C3 or primary zone defense role, especially as a centerfielder, he reads the QB's eyes well and is really good in coverage on the back end. IMO he's a steal after the 4th round.

For the love of all things holy TRADE DOWN Doug...

How he left us with 6 picks in this Draft is beyond my comprehension...He better fix that...

Scouting this class and knowing we're short on picks, cap money, and overall talent is making me very, very, sad... B-)

This and more this-

Neutral football buddies are asking me how the Bills can have a poor record, low cap space, and only 6 picks? Not the trifecta we are looking for, so trading down even just to pick up a 4th and 6th would be welcome

Edited by hmsmystic