March Movies: Logan, Kong, Beauty & The Beast, Power Rangers

Mark Vader

I won't have time to see more than two movies this month, so:

I need to choose between Beauty and the Beast, Power Rangers, or Ghost in the Shell..

The first two. After Lucy, I don't trust any science fiction where Scarlett Johansson is the lead.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Hopefully things get better for them.

I wish that Dreamworks was still it's own company. They made some very good movies on their own. True, a lot of their movies were joint ventures with other studios, but they did a fine job on their own.

The first two. After Lucy, I don't trust any science fiction where Scarlett Johansson is the lead.

I never thought I'd see the day where you'd recommend that someone go watch Power Rangers. Then again, I suppose I never expected the opposite either.

I saw "Logan" today.

Very violent, very dark, very powerful, and very good.

Hugh Jackman is amazing, and what a debut for young Dafne Keen. Always glad to see Patrick Stewart.

I really want to know what others thought of it. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Great job.

I saw "Logan" today.

Hugh Jackman is amazing, and what a debut for young Dafne Keen. Always glad to see Patrick Stewart.

I really want to know what others thought of it. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Great job.

Saw it Saturday. Great flick. Fantastic way for Jackman and Stewart to exit the series.

I won't have time to see more than two movies this month, so:

I need to choose between Beauty and the Beast, Power Rangers, or Ghost in the Shell..

See Beauty and the Beast this month and Ghost in the Shell next month since the latter starts March 31.

Saw "Kong: Skull Island". Lots of fun, as expected.

It's great seeing the big ape on the silver screen again.

Nice to see Tom Hiddleston in a big budget film where he is not playing Loki.

If you love monster movies, then you'll love this. Just sit back and have fun with it.

Oh yes, stick around after the credits are finished. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I saw "Logan" today.

Logan was just okay for me.

...But I think the army of kids running around spoiled it for me. I could tell they were all bored. The one next to me kept shifting in the large recliner; even pushed the table swivel thing into my leg. I was ready to murder the brat.

It felt a little long. The Reavers were about as trained as Storm Troopers. And the kids reminded me of children of the corn.

Logan was awesome. That R rating was everything this character should have always been. They even pushed that just about as far as they could.

They sure did.

Several disturbing moments, but it didn't take away from the movie.