Free Agents 2017 edition

CommonCents

Or maybe 20% of the QBs proving the point incorrect means it's not that correlated.

80% isn't correlated? Ok. The offense led by him only converted 45% of red zone attempts into tds. 20% behind the top 10 teams. Its not a good thing. Think whatever you like. I'll continue to think that it's a problem until it's not. He's a good qb. I don't believe he's worth 23+ mill a year

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, we've signed Tolbert, Ducasse, Hauschka, and white FB du jour, right? Of them, I think only FB was a qualifying free agent under the comp pick rules. That's somewhat encouraging. In a year when we might lose 4 medium to big ticket free agents (Gilmore, Woods, Z.Brown, Alexander), I don't want 3rd or 4th round comp picks wiped out by signing FBs or kickers. Or anyone, really.

Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer 20m20 minutes ago

Bengals OT Andrew Whitworth set to sign with the Los Angeles Rams, per his agents @_SportsTrust.

So far, we've signed Tolbert, Ducasse, Hauschka, and white FB du jour, right? Of them, I think only FB was a qualifying free agent under the comp pick rules. That's somewhat encouraging. In a year when we might lose 4 medium to big ticket free agents (Gilmore, Woods, Z.Brown, Alexander), I don't want 3rd or 4th round comp picks wiped out by signing FBs or kickers. Or anyone, really.

Ducasse, Hauschka and DiMarco are pending UFAs and will count