The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Are you volunteering to be a probe in order to investigate rectal cancer?

Oops, Tibs just stumbled into the latest talking point/conspiracy theory: "Trump went to Walter Reed because he's dying! And they're covering it up!"

It's literally a thing. 

And he's parroting it now... which will make the rest of the day hilarious as he calls others conspiracy theorists. 

To add to your new obsession, Tibs, please note Trump has no public appearances scheduled for the next two days -- WHERE IS HE?! IS HE BEING CLONED?! 

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why, you want to but you don't want to be the first to jump forward? 

Its  all yours buddy. 

You're the one who raised concern about ass cancer.  Not me so I doubt very much that I will be the one to volunteer.  Given the crap you peddle 24-7 it should be no problem whatsoever for you to venture there.

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You're the one who raised concern about ass cancer.  Not me so I doubt very much that I will be the one to volunteer.  Given the crap you peddle 24-7 it should be no problem whatsoever for you to venture there.

Trump is full of sh it, I'll give you that 

Trump is a Russian puppet 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oops, Tibs just stumbled into the latest talking point/conspiracy theory: "Trump went to Walter Reed because he's dying! And they're covering it up!"

It's literally a thing. 

And he's parroting it now... which will make the rest of the day hilarious as he calls others conspiracy theorists. 

To add to your new obsession, Tibs, please note Trump has no public appearances scheduled for the next two days -- WHERE IS HE?! IS HE BEING CLONED?! 

You're not even kidding.  Vox is reporting that "Trump had a routine doctor's visit, but we can't believe anything the White House says, so he must be dying."  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is full of sh it, I'll give you that 

Trump is a Russian puppet 

You have lost this round as you have lost many many previous rounds.  Admit it to yourself.  Your presence is a waste of time for your superiors as I doubt you have converted one person here to your thinking.  Time for you to go to the Cowboys board as you seem to be under the impression that Texas is in play for your commie cronies.  

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You have lost this round as you have lost many many previous rounds.  Admit it to yourself.  Your presence is a waste of time for your superiors as I doubt you have converted one person here to your thinking.  Time for you to go to the Cowboys board as you seem to be under the impression that Texas is in play for your commie cronies.  

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

To recap the last 10 posts in this thread:

Nanker
You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius
Albwan
SoCal Deek
Rochester Rob
Rochester Rob
B-Man

To recap the thoughts in your head...

Tiberius, Tiberius, Tiberius 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're not even kidding.  Vox is reporting that "Trump had a routine doctor's visit, but we can't believe anything the White House says, so he must be dying."  :lol:

we have a presser early in his admin where they demanded to know if he had dentures or any root canal work done on his teeth....