The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

I'm saying that the FBI might better use its resources concentrating on hunting terrorists who have actually been active in this century -- I'm sure there are considerably more than just 9 -- rather than pretending that an old woman whose terrorist activity ended 47 years ago, presents the same threat that younger active terrorists whose whereabouts are unknown.

She's a an escaped murderer who deserves to be punished. There's no statute of limitations. Do you need to be critical of everything the Trump administration does?

21 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I'm saying that the FBI might better use its resources concentrating on hunting terrorists who have actually been active in this century -- I'm sure there are considerably more than just 9 -- rather than pretending that an old woman whose terrorist activity ended 47 years ago, presents the same threat that younger active terrorists whose whereabouts are unknown.

Are you really under the impression that the FBI/USIC isn't actively doing this? I mean, the ones who weren't busy using its considerable resources to spy on its political opposition in an attempt to undermine an election... 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Are you really under the impression that the FBI/USIC isn't actively doing this? I mean, the ones who weren't busy using its considerable resources to spy on its political opposition in an attempt to undermine an election... 

Please, we all know that an agency employing tens of thousands of people can only do one thing at a time.

• Haha (+1) 2

More leftist hypocrisy - this time from the Melbourne Age:

https://www.theage.com.au/world/north-america/trump-rally-a-dangerous-move-as-coronavirus-cases-spike-in-us-20200615-p552ke.html

Funny, that despite a clear directive from the Victorian state government (Melbourne is the capital) to not gather in crowds of more than 50 people, there was a BLM protest with over 25,000 people in attendance in the Melbourne CBD last week. But there was not a peep from The Age that this was "a dangerous move". They actually endorsed the mass protest.

And yet, 19,000 people attending a Trump rally in Tulsa is suddenly "a dangerous move". Hypocrisy writ large.

If it's any consolation (yes, I know it's not) - lefty lunacy is just as migraine-inducing down under as it is in the US.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1