The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Scarborough, who was 900 miles away in Washington on the day Klausutis died

A little after 8 a.m. on July 20, 2001, a couple arriving for an appointment opened an unlocked front door at an office in the Florida panhandle town of Fort Walton Beach and discovered a woman lying on the floor, dead. Her name was Lori Kaye Klausutis and she was just 28.

The police said they found no signs of foul play. The medical examiner concluded her lonely death was an accident. She had fainted, the result of a heart condition, and hit her head on a desk, he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/florida-family-grieves-as-trump-spreads-debunked-conspiracy-theory-to-attack-msnbc-host/2020/05/24/8a0a45a6-9dcd-11ea-b5c9-570a91917d8d_story.html

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

For a minute this morning there was a tweet from Trump:

"Opening a cold case on Joe Scarborough"

And then it was deleted (I didn't get a screen capture).

:o

He just put this up instead:

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Scarborough, who was 900 miles away in Washington on the day Klausutis died

A little after 8 a.m. on July 20, 2001, a couple arriving for an appointment opened an unlocked front door at an office in the Florida panhandle town of Fort Walton Beach and discovered a woman lying on the floor, dead. Her name was Lori Kaye Klausutis and she was just 28.

The police said they found no signs of foul play. The medical examiner concluded her lonely death was an accident. She had fainted, the result of a heart condition, and hit her head on a desk, he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/florida-family-grieves-as-trump-spreads-debunked-conspiracy-theory-to-attack-msnbc-host/2020/05/24/8a0a45a6-9dcd-11ea-b5c9-570a91917d8d_story.html

BS wrapped in cat shite. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

I have no idea of this case. I would be interested if you have more insight to share. 

There’s a ton out there, including the details about how the ME was dirty, Joe was ***** the woman, and how it was used to blackmail him. 

New documents just came out today from FOIA. 

Relying on the WaPo is a mistake. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There’s a ton out there, including the details about how the ME was dirty, Joe was ***** the woman, and how it was used to blackmail him. 

Hoax.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seems to be the clearest thing that has come out of the past 4 years of "news".

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.

If it were, then Joe has more than enough ground to launch a libel suit, doesn't he? But he won't... why? 

(Because he fears discovery)

Go back to being a net drain on this community. It's the only thing you do well. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If it were, then Joe has more than enough ground to launch a libel suit, doesn't he? But he won't... why? 

(Because he fears discovery)

Go back to being a net drain on this community. It's the only thing you do well. 

Hoax.  I identify your BS.  It’s a valuable service.  

Also, as the steward of the lists around here, it’s my (regrettable) job to inform you that you have been placed on the American Fraud list.  Sad!