The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Chris Hayes explains why black voters can only be Democrats (Spoiler: Because of ‘structural white supremacy’ elsewhere)

Who’s up for a clip of MSNBC’s Chris Hayes explaining why black voters cast their ballots the way they do without collapsing under the weight of the irony?

Ready? Here goes:

Here’s a shorter version of the above clip:

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Chris Hayes explains why black voters can only be Democrats (Spoiler: Because of ‘structural white supremacy’ elsewhere)

Who’s up for a clip of MSNBC’s Chris Hayes explaining why black voters cast their ballots the way they do without collapsing under the weight of the irony?

Ready? Here goes:

29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630a

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ready? Here goes:

Here’s a shorter version of the above clip:

He's Rachel Maddow in a disguise.  Look close, it's true.  

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

Now they're essentially calling people in their own party Deplorable Sexists.

I do not think that the Dems have figured out that they are calling their voters racist (no Spartacus!), homophobic (no Mayor Pete!) and sexist (no Kamala, Amy, Lizzy, and they change the rules constantly to block Tulsi).

Winning friends and influencing people with a great messaging has been what the DNC has been all about since 2008!

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not think that the Dems have figured out that they are calling their voters racist (no Spartacus!), homophobic (no Mayor Pete!) and sexist (no Kamala, Amy, Lizzy, and they change the rules constantly to block Tulsi).

Winning friends and influencing people with a great messaging has been what the DNC has been all about since 2008!

I doubt many of the writers of these articles actually believe what they are writing, they just know there is an audience for this portrayal of Warren's loss. A comfort to the angry Feminists.

It's all pandering. Every angle possible has a writer ready to oblige.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

I doubt many of the writers of these articles actually believe what they are writing, they just know there is an audience for this portrayal of Warren's loss. A comfort to the angry Feminists.

It's all pandering. Every angle possible has a writer ready to oblige.

So you’re saying they’re soulless, hollow, vacuously hypocritical, blatantly opportunistic, lowest denominator reaching, issue groveling, intellectually dishonest, devoid of character, low-life vermin that are a magnifying reflector of the biases, hatred, intolerant views of the progressives. 

Yeah, I can see that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1