The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“AS USUAL IN AMERICAN JOURNALISM, WHERE THE TIMES LEADS, ITS ACOLYTES AROUND THE COUNTRY WILL FOLLOW:”

nyt_1619_project_pulitzer_school_guide_8

it's blames every daily hassle like traffic jams and medical inefficiencies, and claims the founding of Wall Street and free markets are all the direct result of slavery.

Some of the articles in the NYT magazine were worthy of reading.

Edited by row_33

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Racism Election

democratic-debate.jpg

“In the days and weeks to come,” the New York Times alerted its readers, “we will publish essays demonstrating that nearly everything that has made America exceptional grew out of racism

is the NYT going to publish an op-ed on just what good comes from grinding away on a bad tooth?

the people who will grind away won't be helped at all by this, I doubt they are spending $10 for a Sunday NYT either.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

it's blames every daily hassle like traffic jams and medical inefficiencies, and claims the founding of Wall Street and free markets are all the direct result of slavery.

Some of the articles in the NYT magazine were worthy of reading.

Speed limits and stop signs are tools of white oppression! We should #resist by ignoring them!

20 hours ago, row_33 said:

Rachel twists her head around and contorts like a mental patient. This is media professionalism for libs..

Every time I see her ugly Bulldyke face I wanna throw up in my mouth.

I wish I can lie to my audience for over three years and still keep my job.

?

On 8/21/2019 at 12:54 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Trump is going off on the South Lawn right now. 

He called himself the chosen one and posed in the sun (while talking about China) -- can't wait for those memes :lol: Then he just nuked NBC and their reporter and called CNN more reputable than NBC. 

The clips should be hilarious. 

I heard the clip but did not see the video. The turn to glance at the heavens was priceless. 

On 8/22/2019 at 12:05 PM, row_33 said:

is the NYT going to publish an op-ed on just what good comes from grinding away on a bad tooth?

the people who will grind away won't be helped at all by this, I doubt they are spending $10 for a Sunday NYT either.

Following their lead, the "free press" and the inordinate wealth of everyone ever associated with the NYT is the result of manipulation and oppression.  I suggest closing the enterprise, liquidating assets, dismissing the enablers who work there, and voluntarily relinquishing pensions and all personal assets.  Distribute the proceeds to the people.  If they refuse, storm the gates!  Or, you know,  shut the power off and those elitist pencil pushers will crack in less than 8 hours.  

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/08/without-evidence-2.php

“WITHOUT EVIDENCE”

The Minnesota State Fair, one of the world’s wonders, is now in progress. Yesterday over 157,000 attended, a record for the fair’s second day. This being 2019, crazy left-wing behavior is already taking place:

The Minnesota Republican Party contended Saturday that a woman volunteering at the party’s booth at the State Fair was sexually assaulted by another woman Friday night during a political disagreement.

The volunteer was reported to have been “groped … over the clothes,” said Brooke Blakey, a State Fair police spokeswoman, adding that the victim and suspect “had had a previous discussion about politics.”
While no information was available about the political affiliation of the alleged suspect, [State GOP Chairwoman Jennifer] Carnahan, without evidence, contended that she and her staff were “harassed and threatened by Democrats.”

“Without evidence” is one of the liberal press’s current favorite tricks. I have yet to see it applied to a statement by a Democrat; it is generally intended as a warning to readers to disbelieve something that has been said by a Republican.

Screen-Shot-2019-08-23-at-1.49.37-PM.png?resize=580%2C329&ssl=1

Media bias 101:

If Trump misstates something, media's reaction is:

-"falsely stated"

-"lied"

-"has mentally lost it,

needs 25th Amendment invoked"

When Biden makes stuff up that never happened or does not even know where he is, media's reaction is:

-"He's just gaffe prone!"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1