The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Just remember, Trump's panel couldn't find voter fraud in Democrat-controlled states after those Democrat-controlled states refused to provide any information about voter fraud. Therefore, it didn't happen. Or something.

so what you're saying is the Democrats obstructed an investigation?

They’re continuing to obstruct investigations and are refusing to accept the results of our last presidential election - a cornerstone of our democratic republic. 

Edited by Nanker

56 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

so what you're saying is the Democrats obstructed an investigation?

You can't obstruct when you're fighting actual literal super mecha-Nazis.

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Juan Williams gets his ass handed to him. 

The anger is palpable as is the fear. 

This is going to be a bumpy summer. 

"You don't need Mueller, pick up a newspaper, it'll tell you how it started..."

That's exactly the problem, Juan.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/18/2019 at 2:12 PM, DC Tom said:

"You don't need Mueller, pick up a newspaper, it'll tell you how it started..."

That's exactly the problem, Juan.

They only keep Juan on that show because they wanna show the American people how intellectually dishonest the Democrat Party is..

And Juan Williams has the Democratic talking points down to a tee.

I know a lot of people who watch that show say they hit the mute button every time Williams speaks because they already know the useless drivel he will spill and that he is ALWAYS lying thru his Democratic teeth.

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They only keep Juan on that show because they wanna show the American people how intellectually dishonest the Democrat Party is..

And Juan Williams has the Democratic talking points down to a tee.

I know a lot of people who watch that show say they hit the mute button every time Williams speaks because they already know the useless drivel he will spill and that he is ALWAYS lying thru his Democratic teeth.

Congratulations on not suggesting he should be killed, though.  

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Congratulations on not suggesting he should be killed, though.  

Nope, just let him talk. He will just dig a deeper hole for his party.

By the way, I am being tongue firmly planted in cheek when I comment about the King Ghidorah of politics (AOC, Tlaib and Omar) being killed.

Ok, I will rephrase............. they should be killed, POLITCALLY, not PHYSICALLY. 

And I will say, if any of these politicians get harmed physically, we have a BIG problem on our hands.

I will leave it at that as I will reframe from mentioning the King Ghidorah of politics ever again.

BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!

The WaPo can't resist, and taints its GoT Finale review with TrumpHate: 

"Jon Snow (Kit Harington) killed Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) after she announced her intention to basically pull a John Bolton"

See, Daenerys was insane and and evil, and was going to destroy the world in a fiery holocaust.

Just like John Bolton is insane and evil and wants to destroy the world! Get it? Get it?!

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!

The WaPo can't resist, and taints its GoT Finale review with TrumpHate: 

"Jon Snow (Kit Harington) killed Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) after she announced her intention to basically pull a John Bolton"

See, Daenerys was insane and and evil, and was going to destroy the world in a fiery holocaust.

Just like John Bolton is insane and evil and wants to destroy the world! Get it? Get it?!

I knew they'd make an anti-Trump allegory out of it, but I hadn't expected them to go anti-Bolton.

On 5/16/2019 at 12:35 PM, DC Tom said:

See why I think the Democrats are willing to outlaw the Republican Party?  They're doing everything they can already to disenfranchise Republicans.

Turn the Republicans into an un-killable ghost?  In order to demonize an idea it usually helps to tie it to a single group.  So how are they going to tie Jeb in the Ozarks with his guns and religion to Charles in Boston with his trust fund and loathing of income taxes.  Just easier to say Republicansbad to keep the message simple to their base.  Will they ever learn?

The fact that this won't drum up a fraction of the outrage that Kevin Williamson's hire did tells you all you need to know. Using your power to protect the killers of black kids is apparently a political opinion with two sides. Abortion is not.