The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is exactly why people rush to defend Roy Moore.  When you have a media willing to make ties between Charles Manson and the Republican President, you invite the rejection of other criticisms as meritless.

More...............

bv-ycBFs_bigger.jpg NYT OpinionVerified account @nytopinion 15h15 hours ago

Charles Manson wasn't the inevitable outgrowth of the Sixties. If anything, he was a harbinger of today's far right.

:doh:If the Left keeps up this kind of delusion, Trump will be President for life.............

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Ivanka 2024

Tiffany 2032

The Donald Jr.  2040

nah, the pendulum swings one way for 2 terms and them back again.

Papa Bush was a 3rd Reagan term out of gratitude, can't see that happening after Gore and Hill couldn't work it out.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More...............

:doh:If the Left keeps up this kind of delusion, Trump will be President for life.............

So, according to the NY Times everyone who disagrees with leftist orthodoxy is far right, and the far right is Charlie Manson.

I'm sure this will really resonate in flyover country, where President Trump won the popular vote in 30 of the 50 states.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So, according to the NY Times everyone who disagrees with leftist orthodoxy is far right, and the far right is Charlie Manson.

I'm sure this will really resonate in flyover country, where President Trump won the popular vote in 30 of the 50 states.

Add it to the pile with: 

If you question the Russian narrative, you love Putin. 

If you question the USIC's reputation and record, you hate America. 

Divide, divide, divide. That's how they keep us busy. 

7 hours ago, Taro T said:

Not sure which is funnier: Sasse's take or the pinheads responding to his tweet thinking he was referring to Manson rather than the NYT w/ Chappelle's take on James' quote.

Or the cries of racism because a conservatives white male used a Chappelle quote.

This could be his best tweet yet:

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot.

I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

On a side note, I see Ivanka and Chelsea have teamed up to correctly call the media out for exposing Obama's cigarette toting offspring.

Now a few pics of Obama himself lighting up a dart would have been awesome.

As cool as The Cobra smoking in the Pirates dugout.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

—————/

papa Bush is the longest living Prez, but that’s not remotely as hard to believe as the concept of the years Hoover and Truman died after their admins

Carter already has the longest Post-Presidency and is just a few months younger than Bush the Elder.