Trump and Russia

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/shadowy-pro-russia-advocacy-group-behind-attacks-cias-haspel/

GRU, FSB, and SVR don't want Haspel. Why? Because former leaders like Panetta, Hayden, Brennan (as well as Mueller and Comey at FBI) have gutted HUMINT capabilities in Russia, China, and elsewhere. Haspel will rebuild our HUMINT capabilities, it's her number one goal... and Putin does not want to see that happen. 

But Trump nominated her, despite Putin and his intelligence services wanting anyone but her to take the post... 

Should be seeing that tinkle tape be released any day now, right?  

Edited by Deranged Rhino

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

started with nothing

has found nothing

pack it in

That would be irresponsible. Mueller must turn over every irrelevant stone and manufacture some process crimes along the way, before he finally discharges his duties.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:
As Mueller probe enters second year, Trump and allies go on war footing
Washington Post, by Matt Zapotosky, Ashley Parker*

Original Article

Did you read the comments section of that article.

My God those people are so clueless it isn't even funny.

2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Wait...  What?!?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Greg already posted it in one of his threads.  As I said there...the Clinton/Iran connections are interesting.  

Yeah, this is major news. I had my head buried today working on an ECW article so I am not even looking at it until tomorrow... but I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot to say. 

This is a bombshell. And Solomon says by tomorrow morning there will be more news. 

45 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Fully agreed.

It is... and it's also (for me) almost certain confirmation McCabe is in fact a Russian spy. 

Yeah. Sounds nuts. But it's not.

( GG you're going to love the crow I'll have to eat if this breaks the way I think it will. :beer: )

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Greg already posted it in one of his threads.  As I said there...the Clinton/Iran connections are interesting.  

Imagine if Trump has Levinson already... (that's off the cuff as I'm reading this closer now).

For anyone interested in doing their own digging, here are the texts that leaked from Warner and Waldman...

https://www.scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele

(Waldman is one of Solomon's sources for the story and the attorney for Deripaska)

Where this is going (most likely) is that the FBI (McCabe) once again used Deripaska to fund Steele's dossier research. Waldman reps them both, by the way. Deripaska and Steele. Think that's a coincidence?

.... Another important thing to remember - Wray knows. The first minute or so is telling:

More: https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-28 CEG to State +DHS (Deripaska visa records).pdf

Edited by Deranged Rhino

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is really nuts that we're finally going here. Tomorrow is going to be really interesting. 

McCabe as a Russian operative is going to require clear evidence, Greg.

Curious how you view this changing the final food chain, and who the big players are, and their direct roles.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

McCabe as a Russian operative is going to require clear evidence, Greg.

Curious how you view this changing the final food chain, and who the big players are, and their direct roles.

I'm riffin' off the cuff right now, I'll write it up more coherently as soon as I do a bit more digging. But there have long been rumors (without much evidence - but I'll grab some links when I can) that McCabe was compromised by SVR. The food chain is still global in nature, and uses elements from many different intelligence services. But if it turns out McCabe is a Russian agent, all that means is the DNC/Clinton campaign (who would be the bank which funneled money through a Russian oligarch to Steele so the FBI was clean for FISA purposes) paid/used a foreign intelligence asset - a spy - to falsify evidence used in a FISC hearing to spy on political opposition and (by extension) rig an election. And then in the aftermath of their loss, to execute a palace coup attempt...

... All that with the help/blessing of Brennan, Obama, Clapper, and their lieutenants. 

That's how you get sedition and treason. 

And then, as Tom said, if you play out the Iran/Clinton connections - and the role McCabe played in the original operation to free a CIA officer... things get even more treasonous and far reaching. Especially if, let's say, Clinton waived off the operation to free him (with McCabe running point in the field) because the Russians made her a better offer. And that CIA officer has been in a Russian - not Iranian prison for the past 11 years. 

The ripple effects of this (if it's right) are game over for the Mueller probe and the revelation of an actual coup attempt in part run by foreign intelligence services who penetrated the FBI Counter Intelligence Division. Worse - for the coup plotters - it would possibly expose both Clintons and even 44 to knowing who McCabe was working for and doing it anyway. 

Not because Russia is the top of the food chain, but because Clinton (and the network) needed her to win, Obama needed to secure his legacy, and she had history of working with Russian agents against the better interests of the nation, including McCabe in Iran, and trusted in an old reliable pal to land the haymaker and win the election. 

When that failed, and the whole network - including the big fish - realized how much they were exposed due to the efforts of men like Rogers and their own arrogance, they doubled down on a known (again, if it's right) foreign agent to undermine (at best)/overthrow a legally elected POTUS.  

It would literally be the entire "Russian collusion" narrative boomeranging back in Clinton and 44's and Brennan and Clapper's faces. 

How high up the damage would go now (again, if right,) could easily be higher than we've ever seen before. 

(Addendum: this being true would detonate the Senate probe too and rope in some of the Gang of Eight)

Edited by Deranged Rhino