Trump and Russia

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Idiocy is all they have left, that and long debunked conspiracy theories like "treason" and "collusion". Gator has become the board's biggest conspiracy theorist. It's a joy to watch.

6.5 years of this to go.

• Like (+1) 1

Idiocy is all they have left, that and long debunked conspiracy theories like "treason" and "collusion". Gator has become the board's biggest conspiracy theorist. It's a joy to watch.

Oh the irony...

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Oh the irony...

Yeah but DR's conspiracy theories are cheeky and fun.  But yours and Tibs' are cruel and tragic

Putin's got Trump exactly where he wants him

The Trump administration asked the United Nations this week to reprimand China and Russia over allegations that they sold refined petroleum products to North Korea in violation of the international body’s sanctions against Pyongyang, according to people familiar with the matter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, GG said:

Putin's got Trump exactly where he wants him

The Trump administration asked the United Nations this week to reprimand China and Russia over allegations that they sold refined petroleum products to North Korea in violation of the international body’s sanctions against Pyongyang, according to people familiar with the matter.

Sure sounds like a guy in Putin’s pocket.

russia isn’t the enemy. The American left is.

On 7/10/2018 at 7:56 PM, westside said:

Do you think Trump will be as flexible with Putin as Obama was?

Obama who signed the Magnitky Act which put sanctions on Russia, no I don't think Trump would ever do something like that, unless pushed to. 

On 7/12/2018 at 9:17 PM, joesixpack said:

Sure sounds like a guy in Putin’s pocket.

russia isn’t the enemy. The American left is.

Then go live in Russia you filthy traitor. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, good riddance! 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Obama who signed the Magnitky Act which put sanctions on Russia, no I don't think Trump would ever do something like that, unless pushed to. 

Then go live in Russia you filthy traitor. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, good riddance! 

Why even engage with the ostriches?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

Party over county baby!

What's wrong with my county? It's a good county. We have lakes and hills and rivers and a vibrant wine industry. Tourists who come want to stay. Now, I like to party but don't feel the need to put partying up against my county. They can co-exist.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hey, have you read the 99 page FISC opinion I shared with you three months ago now? Or are you still running from the conversation?

Hey, give the poor guy a break. There's a reason his family calls him a "Low Energy C u next Tuesday". He only rarely has the energy to make it out of his hole and come down here to make some cryptic remark let alone read 99 pages of anything. It's much easier to have a firm and biased opinion on something when you don't have any information that might confuse you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(yet another thing the "verified" dossier got wrong)

A foreign power hacked into the voters systems and election software around country and you want to harp on this? 

I agree with RR

“When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it is important for us to avoid thinking politically as Republicans or Democrats and instead to think patriotically as Americans. … The blame for election interference belongs to the criminals who committed election interference. We need to work together to hold the perpetrators accountable.”

"Harp on this?" You mean the facts of the case? 

Why yes, yes I do. 

And the blame does lie with the criminals who interfered with the election. Just happens to be the case most of those criminals were seated in positions of power inside the Obama administration. 

But why harp on facts, amirite?

Edited by Deranged Rhino

5 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Why even engage with the ostriches?

It's like the idiots born in their minute all seemed to find PPP on TwoBillsDrive.com

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey, give the poor guy a break. There's a reason his family calls him a "Low Energy C u next Tuesday". He only rarely has the energy to make it out of his hole and come down here to make some cryptic remark let alone read 99 pages of anything. It's much easier to have a firm and biased opinion on something when you don't have any information that might confuse you.

Or when you have a bunch of like-minded clowns encouraging you.