Trump and Russia

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Clinton perjured himself about a vile and sick act, paid $800 grand as well

Not the same thing At all

Don’t fall for libtard double stNdRds 

Are you reading what I wrote?  

Starr was charged with investigating Whitewater, and his investigation ranged far and wide until it manufactured a crime unrelated to Whitewater.

Mueller was charged with investigating Trump ties with Russia, and his investigation is ranging far and wide, until...?

Totally different situations.  No similarity whatsoever.

Clinton, total pig of a man, violated the civil rights of a woman through the worst form of sexual harassment  and lied about it under oath.

he was convicted of perjury, paid $800 grand as a settlement, instead of admitting the truth for once in his life, and got what he fully deserved

and it took 20 for Dems to realize he was despicable the whole time, but it took them 100 years to realize slavey and Jim Crow was evil after everyone else saw it.

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Clinton perjured himself about a vile and sick act, paid $800 grand as well

Not the same thing At all

Don’t fall for libtard double stNdRds 

Getting a blow job is not a vile and sick act. He never should have done it with ML but she was a willing participant. When asked about it he should have said something along the lines of "I respect the privacy of a young lady and wouldn't tell you if I had sex with her or not, so I refuse to answer that question."

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Getting a blow job is not a vile and sick act. He never should have done it with ML but she was a willing participant. When asked about it he should have said something along the lines of "I respect the privacy of a young lady and wouldn't tell you if I had sex with her or not, so I refuse to answer that question."

I you have a daughter and some pig used her for a blowjob and you laugh about it, then I accept it’s not a big deal to you.

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I you have a daughter and some pig used her for a blowjob and you laugh about it, then I accept it’s not a big deal to you.

Every woman is someone's daughter, and every man is someone's son.  That doesn't make normal human sexuality vile and sick.

It does make your assertion kind of dopey though.  Stop doing that.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Clinton, total pig of a man, violated the civil rights of a woman through the worst form of sexual harassment  and lied about it under oath.

Yeah, Monica Lewinsky was a Vestal Virgin, completely blameless and thoroughly unable to take responsibility for her own actions.  

It truly amazes me that the most virulent "protectors" of women's rights invariably deny that women have any ability to make their own choices.

Difference is............ Bill Clinton did sexual acts in the Oval Office with someone who wasn't his wife and lied about it. I think Trump is smart enough not to do that.

But if Trump commits sexual acts with someone who isn't his wife, IN THE WH, then he will be hung by the very thing he was using.

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Difference is............ Bill Clinton did sexual acts in the Oval Office with someone who wasn't his wife and lied about it. I think Trump is smart enough not to do that.

But if Trump commits sexual acts with someone who isn't his wife, IN THE WH, then he will be hung by the very thing he was using.

If he lies about it.  Unless you're arguing now that it's illegal to cheat on your wife in the Oval Office.

I wish you Republicans could keep your goddamn story straight.  :wacko:

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If he lies about it.  Unless you're arguing now that it's illegal to cheat on your wife in the Oval Office.

I wish you Republicans could keep your goddamn story straight.  :wacko:

I have no party affiliation, my friend.

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You should.  You're more Republican than most Republicans.

No. I just see thru the Democratic BS.

I really don't have an interest in politics, but my family is so hateful of Trump and they spew their BS on me every single second of every single day that I had to understand what is going on. Otherwise, I wouldn't give two sh its about politics and I wouldn't even care who the President is, but my family shoved the Trump hatred down my throat for no reason. So, here is where I am.

I guess when it comes down to it............. love him or hate him, Trump has a political know-nothing like me interested in politics.

Just for the record (and I have stated this many times), I don't like Republicans either.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, row_33 said:

he was convicted of perjury, paid $800 grand as a settlement, instead of admitting the truth for once in his life, and got what he fully deserved

and it took 20 for Dems to realize he was despicable the whole time, but it took them 100 years to realize slavey and Jim Crow was evil after everyone else saw it.

Change "Clinton" to "Trump" and it would still apply.  

Start set a very bad precedent for the government.  

3 hours ago, GG said:

Change "Clinton" to "Trump" and it would still apply.  

Start set a very bad precedent for the government.  

But but but STORMY...sex not in the white house...way before he was

president, didn't finger wag lie to the whole country AND

no cigar?

No way, dude.

Edited by Albwan

Russia and Iran are allies. The Iranian deal benefited Russia almost as much as it did Iran. 

Now it's gone... 

Add this trespass against Russian geo-political strategy to the others so far:

1) Denuclearizing the DPRK.

2) Striking Russian targets inside Syria - 300 casualties. 

3) Harsh sanctions against Putin cronies, including the man who allegedly possesses the tinkle tape. 

... And still we haven't seen the release of this so called kompromat. Why is that? Could it be... it doesn't exist? 

Nah. We've got almost 200 pages here of people screaming Trump is a Russian plant, working to help Putin. Yet the four items above are kneecapping blows to Putin's agenda. 

Who can square that math? Or are people on the left finally willing to admit this whole thing was political nonsense designed to undercut an incoming POTUS? 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Russia and Iran are allies. The Iranian deal benefited Russia almost as much as it did Iran. 

Now it's gone... 

3) Harsh sanctions against Putin cronies, including the man who allegedly possesses the tinkle tape. 

... And still we haven't seen the release of this so called kompromat. Why is that? Could it be... it doesn't exist? 

Nah. We've got almost 200 pages here of people screaming Trump is a Russian plant, working to help Putin. Yet the four items above are kneecapping blows to Putin's agenda. 

Who can square that math? Or are people on the left finally willing to admit this whole thing was political nonsense designed to undercut an incoming POTUS? 

I look forward to gator's 3 word thought provoking rebuttal.

Edited by jmc12290
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now it's gone... 

I know I can't square that math.  "Four items" in a list of three items?  Or is your first sentence the "zeroth" item?  Either way...bad math.

I'd suggest you stick to writing, but math may still be your strong suit nonetheless...

(And point of note: Russia and Iran have historically not been allies.  In the 80s, it was the only place in the world where the US, USSR, and Israel were jointly considered "Great Satans."  Despite trading for arms from all three of them.)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

I know I can't square that math.  "Four items" in a list of three items?  Or is your first sentence the "zeroth" item?  Either way...bad math.

I'd suggest you stick to writing, but math may still be your strong suit nonetheless...

(And point of note: Russia and Iran have historically not been allies.  In the 80s, it was the only place in the world where the US, USSR, and Israel were jointly considered "Great Satans."  Despite trading for arms from all three of them.)

Yes, the first item is the fourth. Hence "add this trespass to the others." :lol:

The Russians and Iranians have been allied in the Iranian adventurism in the region since the start of the 2nd Iraq war. You would concede that, wouldn't you?