Poll: Where Do You Get The Majority of Your News From?

Dr.Sack

15 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Top News Source

• Fox News
    • CNN
    • MSNBC
    • ABC/NBC/CBS nightly news
    • The Blaze
    • InfoWars
    • Breitbart
    • TYT
    • Facebook/Social Media
    • Podcast
    • Right Wing Radio
    • NPR
    • Drudge
    • Left Wing Radio
    • Other: write-in comments
    • Financial News Channel (Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Biz)

DUBAI (Reuters) - Kuwait has denied a media report which said it had imposed a travel ban on citizens from several Muslim-majority countries, a story which U.S. President Donald Trump praised on Facebook.

"Smart!" a post on Trump's official Facebook page said on Thursday, linking to a report on Jordanian news website Al Bawaba which alleged that Kuwait had "mirrored" a decision by the Trump administration to temporarily bar travelers from several countries.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kuwait-denies-imposed-travel-ban-praised-trump-100700850.html

C-Span. Everything you see and hear on C-Span is the God's honest gospel truth. You can take that to the bank. I understand. Putin is advancing on Korea now.

He's now mad at C-SPAN for telling the Koreans. It was supposed to be a surprise.

Also, Russia vs Korea:

funny-Putin-riding-animals-photoshop-gal

be8dd62d7ebe2362e2a4403677f742c3.jpg

11 threads on the front page have been started by the OP here.

And Tiberius and B-man have posting diarrhea.

I'm all over but in order, WSJ, NY Times, POTUS radio, Meet the Press (I'll never stop missing Tim), Economist. Never watch TV news unless there's truly a breaking story and then I usually go for CNN with checkins to Fox and BBC.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Don't be so sure of that. It is a sign of close minded people.

Guys like Andrew Carnegie would instantly fire guys like you for "salting their food prior to tasting it."

Yeah... I know it is a legend.

http://www.snopes.com/business/genius/salted.asp

But it best you don't let it go to your head. The legend is still valuable in ways, unless you are DCTom of course.

I have, conservatively, a 99% chance of being right.

I read the WSJ in the mornings, we get the Economist delivered on site, and I have The American Conservative bookmarked... I really enjoy that source.

I check HuffPost, skip the articles and read the comments.... they're pretty funny most of the time