Pats being pats- drone caught over Falcons practice

major

So Ryan's "earpiece" goes out...and then the pats then know all the Falcons defensive calls?

And the pats steal the Falcons playbook, yet fall behind 28-3?

Very interesting....tell us more!

Imagine my surprise to open this thread and find Mr. WEO here! Your commitment is admirable, keep fighting the good fight!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I don't think anyone can have a logical conversation with you. You quote Butt hurt Faulk and still bringing up Spygate an offense long sense settled? Do you have any new proof!? And I swear you pull out bogus deflategate yiunwikk prove your clueless.

Stupid dirtbag pats fans. They can't even enjoy a Super Bowl win without acting like an idiot.

When Spygate broke, some of the Eagles now believed they had an answer for a question that had vexed them since they lost to the Patriots 24-21 in Super Bowl XXXIX: How did New England seem completely prepared for the rarely used dime defense the Eagles deployed in the second quarter, scoring touchdowns on three of four drives? The Eagles suspected that either practices were filmed or a playbook was stolen. "To this day, some believe that we were robbed by the Patriots not playing by the rules ... and knowing our game plan," a former Eagles football operations staffer says.

---------

ESPN reports that the Patriots had a more "effective cheating method" -- notably a "low-level Patriots employee" would steal opponents play sheets.

From the OTL report:

In fact, many former New England coaches and employees insist that the taping of signals wasn't even the most effective cheating method the Patriots deployed in that era. Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense.

ESPN also reports the "practice became so notorious" that opposing coaches would put out fake play sheets for the Patriots to snag.

And the Patriots, according to OTL, would have employees "rummage through" opponents' hotels.

Numerous former employees say the Patriots would have someone rummage through the visiting team hotel for playbooks or scouting reports.

It wasn't just former Patriots coaches and players who spoke to ESPN about the matter: a former competition committee member says the Patriots were a consistent topic of discussion.

A former member of the NFL competition committee says the committee spent much of 2001-06 "discussing ways in which the Patriots cheated," even if nothing could be proved

I never heard that one, but seeing as the headset is turned off 12 seconds left. So duh he heard the Oc During plays.

you've heard it a dozen times. i've said it to you before, others have said it to you before and every time you've never heard it.

Read Peter pans "posts"

http://nypost.com/2014/10/12/they-are-cheaters-spygate-the-nfl-scandal-that-started-it-all/

read this, it's old

but it's very important to you and hopefully you have enough reading comprehension to udnerstand it. you and weo can take your time.

Wow! Now the Pats have ability inside a NEUTRAL site to effect the other teams headset. Also Matty Ice and their O scored 22 points THAT IS IT! And the Pats outgained them by 200 yards and ran double the amount of plays on O the Falcons did. So the D pass rush was GASSED and the coverage was softer and allowed Brady get inna Rythm once that happened they were screwed the Pats Oneas unstoppable, add in some dumb ass play calls like throwing it on 3rd and 1 with a 16 point lead and getting a strip sack and well the rest is history. No cheating involved if you just look at the numbers you see what happened

you're a dope. do you not know how easy it is to effect radio signals?

i get it, a lot of people don't. and i am not sure by any means that they cheated in this game like so many others they cheated in.

but, after watching macguyver i understand radio signals just fine. see, the bad guys were flying a remote control airplane and mac, that's what i call him because i watch him so much and it saves time. well, mac went and used a special radio he made from an onion, and an old walkie talkie with a tv antenna to take out the plane. but it didn't effect the police radios, because when they were on the way they could still communicate.

disirregardless of my nonsense above, you really, really don't get it. it would be incredibly easy considering how many tractor trailers and loads of tech brought in to that building, neutral or not.

also, try this

http://www.9gag.com/sports/insiderNFL/steve_gogan_Brady_not_Upfront

"former NFL QB and Patriots QB called out Tom Brady for not being forthcoming with the fans, NFL and team for his conduct involving allegations of cheating with countless Patriot scandals. It breaks my heart as a former Patriot to see this, we are a better town and a better team than to need these allegations."

is grogan just disappointed he didn't do as good as brady? what do you think? he's no Brady, but when a former player bashes the team you got nothing to say?

Peterpan with the hitters. Thanks for the reads. Almost makes me wonder if the Spygate scandal, having led to so many close SuperBowl victories is on par with MLBs steroid scandal?

You can't convince me Selig and the owners didn't know something was up but they were just starting to put people back in the seats from the strike because "chicks dig the long ball" so they said !@#$ it and let it roll.

If Goodell truly thought the scandal could be a death blow to the sport, i mean, the last several championships were won by *cheaters. Alot of people would have tuned it out after that. Very little evidence was ever seen, i wonder if Goodell has the good **** boxed up in a safe somewhere?

Bring out the rest Goodell!!

Honestly, I can't tell the two of you apart--I just add you together and divide by 2. Still a tiny number...

And I can not tell difference between you and a number of other Pats* trolls except you have a Doctorate of Quackology.

Change your avatar to a duck!

Stupid dirtbag pats fans. They can't even enjoy a Super Bowl win without acting like an idiot.

Stupid and dirtbag are redundant terms when the words "pats* fans" are used.

Peter Pan. I'm with you. Don't worry- it will all come out one day. Just like it did with lance Armstrong

[Marshall] Faulk says the Rams installed new plays for the game against the Patriots, and that the Patriots seemed to be so perfectly prepared for them that Faulk believes they must have used espionage.

I understand Bill is a great coach, Faulk said. But No. 13 [Kurt Warner] will tell you. Mike Martz will tell you. We had some plays in the red zone that we hadnt ran. . . . And a couple of plays on third down that we walked through also . . . And they created a check for it. Its just little things like that. Its either the best coaching in the world when you come up with situations that you had never seen before. Or youd seen it and knew what to do.

-----------

"It was hard to swallow because I always felt something happened but I didn't know what it was and I couldn't prove it anyway," Martz told ESPN in July, during an interview in his summer cabin in the Idaho mountains. "Even to this day, I think something happened."

Martz told La Canfora that he has his suspicions about the Patriots videotaping or watching the Rams walk-through but added its not something I really worry about or think about.

----------------

In fact, in the years after the Patriots defeated the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI -- a game in which the upstart Pats were heavy underdogs against "The Greatest Show on Turf" -- then-Rams coach Mike Martz told ESPN he was "deeply suspicious of whether the Patriots had videotaped the walk-through or his team's practices before the Super Bowl."

According to the report, after the Spygate scandal broke in 2007, Martz returned a call from Commissioner Roger Goodell and during a five-minute conversation Goodell sounded "panicked" about the possibility of a wide-ranging investigation to the Patriots' videotaping habits. Martz said the commissioner asked him to write a statement saying that he was satisfied with the NFL's Spygate investigation, had no reason to believe the Patriots cheated, and asking everyone to move on.

"He told me, 'The league doesn't need this. We're asking you to come out with a couple lines exonerating us and saying we did our due diligence,'" Martz told ESPN in July. Martz added that Goodell told him, "If it ever got to an investigation, it would be terrible for the league."

Still, despite having more questions, Martz agreed that a congressional investigation "could kill the league," and he wrote a statement that night that he was "very confident there was no impropriety" and that it was "time to put this behind us."

Not surprisingly, Martz remains skeptical. At the time, he says Goodell "told me to take him at his word. ... It was hard to swallow because I always felt something happened but I didn't know what it was and I couldn't prove it anyway. Even to this day, I think something happened."

Are you really that dense? The Pats listen to both the offensive and defensive coaches radios. Thereby being able to know what plays are being called on both sides of the ball.

Wow! Now the Pats have ability inside a NEUTRAL site to effect the other teams headset. Also Matty Ice and their O scored 22 points THAT IS IT! And the Pats outgained them by 200 yards and ran double the amount of plays on O the Falcons did. So the D pass rush was GASSED and the coverage was softer and allowed Brady get inna Rythm once that happened they were screwed the Pats Oneas unstoppable, add in some dumb ass play calls like throwing it on 3rd and 1 with a 16 point lead and getting a strip sack and well the rest is history. No cheating involved if you just look at the numbers you see what happened

Dude, things have been wireless since The Tuck Rule.

Peter Pan. I'm with you. Don't worry- it will all come out one day. Just like it did with lance Armstrong

Yep. Just like Lance!

Ernie Adams is the football research director for the pats. What exactly is that job description? All of you on here are football research directors, you just don't get paid for your input. I wonder if football research is finding every edge you can, whether legal or illegal, to win. Hmmmm

Imagine my surprise to open this thread and find Mr. WEO here! Your commitment is admirable, keep fighting the good fight!

Sometimes you just can't resist shooting fish in a barrel.

I'll give you second to get acclimated to the water temperature...

And I can not tell difference between you and a number of other Pats* trolls except you have a Doctorate of Quackology.

Change your avatar to a duck!

Stupid and dirtbag are redundant terms when the words "pats* fans" are used.

Did you come up with that all by yourself?! Quack+duck=pure gold.

you've heard it a dozen times. i've said it to you before, others have said it to you before and every time you've never heard it.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/12/they-are-cheaters-spygate-the-nfl-scandal-that-started-it-all/

read this, it's old

but it's very important to you and hopefully you have enough reading comprehension to udnerstand it. you and weo can take your time.

Best quotes:

“One fact still remains: They haven’t won a Super Bowl since they got caught,”

Mangini already had prepared an elaborate system to foil his former team.

“He had three sets of signals being given, one real, two dummy.

“I just don’t understand it,” said lifelong Jets fan Ira Lieberfarb, 60.

Wait so did the Patriots watch the video from the drone before or after they were down 28-3?

Shhh...let them talk.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Sometimes you just can't resist shooting fish in a barrel.

I'll give you second to get acclimated to the water temperature...

Did you come up with that all by yourself?! Quack+duck=pure gold.

Best quotes:

“One fact still remains: They haven’t won a Super Bowl since they got caught,”

Mangini already had prepared an elaborate system to foil his former team.

“He had three sets of signals being given, one real, two dummy.

“I just don’t understand it,” said lifelong Jets fan Ira Lieberfarb, 60.

Shhh...let them talk.

i don't doubt that they'd have won a super bowl had they not cheated. but the aid they were given because of those cheating opportnities impacted seasons and organizations. one yard, 5 yards, etc... it added up.

however, it is so strange that mangini has been absent from the nfl since this incident. it shows you how deep the brotherhood is and whilst i suspect all teams do something to bend the rules it is more or less carpet tape on their pads, stick'm on their gloves, etc. the falcons playing music was stupid

it won't be long before a team comes out to show that they hacked another teams inof similar to mlb.

i don't doubt that they'd have won a super bowl had they not cheated. but the aid they were given because of those cheating opportnities impacted seasons and organizations. one yard, 5 yards, etc... it added up.

however, it is so strange that mangini has been absent from the nfl since this incident. it shows you how deep the brotherhood is and whilst i suspect all teams do something to bend the rules it is more or less carpet tape on their pads, stick'm on their gloves, etc. the falcons playing music was stupid

it won't be long before a team comes out to show that they hacked another teams inof similar to mlb.

Which means that the owners didn't really care about spygate, etc. One or two spoke up, the rest said nothing as they laughed all the way to the bank either way...

Which means that the owners didn't really care about spygate, etc. One or two spoke up, the rest said nothing as they laughed all the way to the bank either way...

I think, whilst this COULD be true, it is more likely the guys were facing the reality that it made them all suffer. For the better of the league they realized it was best to move along from this for their product. To allow admittance of deep methods of cheating, even against your own team would have been too big of a can of worms for most NFL teams to walk away from for a while