Former Bills Safety Jim Leonhard promoted to DC at Wisconsin

YoloinOhio

I'll never understand why posters such as yourself get off on basically saying "I was first, nee-ner-nee-ner-nee...ner!

Would you like a sticker or something? :rolleyes:

By the way...Good for Jim! He seems like a real stand up guy and I always appreciated his play for the Bills.

I'll never understand why posters such as yourself get off on basically saying "I was first, nee-ner-nee-ner-nee...ner!

Would you like a sticker or something? :rolleyes:

By the way...Good for Jim! He seems like a real stand up guy and I always appreciated his play for the Bills.

Yeah, I know. Kind of like posters who jump to conclusions without knowing the background or the inside jokes.

I think Jimmy Leonhard will coach in the NFL sooner rather than later. Vrabel jumped after 2 seasons in college and already being considered for NFL HC jobs. Some guys are built for it.

I hope he knows enough not to use Rex's system.

@jbartLCL

#Badgers announced defensive backs coach Jim Leonhard will be promoted to defensive coordinator, replacing new Cal coach Justin Wilcox.

Moving on up ... only had one season as secondary coach, I think

Awesome Jim was the Man. Wonder if he uses the Rexy defense?

High motor

we could use a lot more of those after watching guys half ass it out there. I want terminators out there that go all out on every play.

Awesome Jim was the Man. Wonder if he uses the Rexy defense?

we could use a lot more of those after watching guys half ass it out there. I want terminators out there that go all out on every play.

as secondary coach last year, his DBs played very aggressive and took risks. it will be interesting to see what scheme he uses now that he has the whole unit.