What discontinued product do you wish they would bring back?

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one friendly guy to another...you might want to lay off the winkie faces bro. Pick your spots. Stick and move.

I think this belongs in the pet peeves thread.

One's own personal insecurities?

You got my word, I will try not to exacerbate those insecurities.

(I wanna use a smiley here, but I am not sure which one doesn't creep you out)

Oh, I'm just bustin stones Exiled! Common man! Jeez...everyone is getting all sensitive around here since the invasion. You go ahead with your emojis, broseph ;^()>

Oh, I'm just bustin stones Exiled! Common man! Jeez...everyone is getting all sensitive around here since the invasion. You go ahead with your emojis, broseph ;^()>

Ha! I was fearing you were turning sensitive on me!

But... You are right... I do have to lay off those, they make me cringe too!

EDIT: WTHeck is that one... Emoticon with a goatee? LoL

Please go easy on me, this is a family board.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I looked this up on Urban Dictionary thinking this was going to be something like an Alabama Hotpocket. But alas, this appears to be a legitimate product.

That's no fun :lol:

You had to do it! Damn you! Now I gotta look this up! LoL

:-/

EDIT: I am scarred for life!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Dublin Dr Peppers

It's a shame that they couldn't work a deal out with Snapple and had to stop producing Dr. Pepper.

On a related note: Niagara Falls' own Johnnie Ryan reverted back to Cane Sugar about 5 years ago and their many flavors of pop are sold nationwide. The Birch Beer and Cream Soda are especially good.

post-2416-0-25715500-1488930094_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

It's a shame that they couldn't work a deal out with Snapple and had to stop producing Dr. Pepper.

On a related note:,Niagara Falls' own Johnnie Ryan reverted back to Cane Sugar about 5 years ago and their many flavors of pop are sold nationwide. The Birch Beer and Cream Soda are especially good.

IMG_0655.JPG

I thought they have cane sugar Dr.Pepper? I used to get it recently. It came in the 1960's soft/light green can, w/"10, 2, & 4" logo from late 1950s/early 60's.

HFCS became replacement for cane sugar (in almost all sodas) only around 1979/1980 or so.

Oh! What is difference between this:

https://www.amazon.com/Pepper-Made-Pure-Sugar-Dublin/dp/B00CJCFLP6

51YB7Cs4NNL._SY400_.jpg

And...Dublin Dr.Pepper?

???

Dublin Dr Pepper was the name for a style of Dr Pepper drink made by the Dublin Dr Pepper Bottling Company in Dublin, Texas. Dublin Dr Pepper followed the original recipe, using cane sugar as the sweetener as opposed to high fructose corn syrup. Dr Pepper shut down the Dublin plants a few years ago. The plant now makes original sodas which taste great. You can order them online

Dublin Dr Pepper was the name for a style of Dr Pepper drink made by the Dublin Dr Pepper Bottling Company in Dublin, Texas. Dublin Dr Pepper followed the original recipe, using cane sugar as the sweetener as opposed to high fructose corn syrup. Dr Pepper shut down the Dublin plants a few years ago. The plant now makes original sodas which taste great. You can order them online

Also, the 10, 4 & 2 on the bottles refers to the notion that one's body needs an extra shot of energy at 10:30am, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm each day. We used to play a version of 5-card stud called Dr. Pepper, where 2s, 4s and 10s were wild. Winning hand was almost always a straight flush or 5 of a kind.

For some bizzare reason you have this racing through my fever ravaged head:

"Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit."

Translation:

"EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE"

Nevermind... ;-)

Pick it, pack it, fire it up. Come along....