Failed product test

4merper4mer

Ok WOW! His wife was battling cancer for years! That's what finally got her there was no suspicion of foul play.

I understand hating the Pats and any and every member of the team and even making fun of the owner, but this. This IMO is crossing a line and is not funny or cute in any way.

I agree. It's not a nice thing to say.

Don't get me wrong....Kraft is a one shirt back stabbing drunken buffoon who conspired to have the Bills moved the minute Ralph died. I don't doubt that he wanted Ralph to "hurry up and die" but I do believe he loved his wife and that she was important to him. The comment was inappropriate IMO.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing compared to the Pat Summerall broadcasts towards the end. I still remember 20 years ago, he was reporting "at the conclusion of this broadcast there will be 60 minutes, and then Murder....................She Wrote"

Funny as I was single in my early twenties living with four guys drinking watching football, and even drunk we knew he was drunk.

Bob Kraft tried this out last weekend. Suffice it to say, it still needs work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur25iHgWCYg

Just watched the video and still can´t beleive how of a midget Bob Kraft looks next to Jim Nantz!! hahaha

He made a crap load of $$$ all right. Sure had some "business sense"... But it is all good, no worries... THANX RALPH! While I was ripping off my future team, you were bankrolling them! They sucked back then anyway!

What I am getting @ is Kraft is on record for ripping off the Sullivan's back in the day. He'd use to sneak 8 or 9 people in to Sullivan Stadium under 6 season tickets. Hey... It's how Pats** fans are groomed!

But... It is all okay... Ralph had to bail the Sullivan's out by giving them $$$.

Once a cheat, always a cheat... Think he'd let you sneak more people in today?

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2005/0919/122.html

How the crook like to justify it. It was just Ralph's $$$ keeping New England in New England while Krafty the Clown was ripping them off. How they like to justify the cheating "The New England Way" "...They knew all the tricks..." I guess it started early:

"Unlikely Dynasty

Robert Kraft has used business sense and a fans blind faith to turn the once-laughable New England Patriots into one of the richest franchises in sports.

For Robert Kraft it all started in 1971 on the cold, hard metal benches of a sad-sack football stadium in Foxboro, Mass. Section 217, row 23, seats one through six, says the Boston-born businessman, who would bundle up his four boys and a few of their friends to watch the Patriots lose another game on Sunday afternoons. They would squeeze eight or nine butts into his six season-ticket seats.

We were fans; we knew all the tricks, says Kraft, 64. It hardly mattered how many people sneaked in: The Patriots never sold out Foxboro (then called Sullivan Stadium) and lost hundreds of games on the field and millions of dollars off of it. I used to sit on those benches and dream about what I would do if I owned the team, he says..."

They lost millions off it because fans like you were ripping them off.

He should learn to keep his drunken trap shut in the internet age. Was he lit up when he did this Forbes piece?

Good reason to hate. MY, maybe OURS was bankrolling them.

It is okay to hate where it is warranted.

LoL... NFL is getting cheap w/the hardware... Like WTF!!! Some 7 year old press their Erector Set into service to build that trophy! WOW! One time I side w/the head Cheat!

This got me LOL hard! and at this time in the night, my wife looked at my like...WTF??? :rolleyes:

Edited by BuffaLoko

I assume I failed at the attempt to speak to your moral heart. If that's the case, I wonder who really can speak to your ethical core? Probably nobody, nothing. Thankfully, my message @ least brings humor into your life.

Moral heart, yes because you never snuck into a movie or a game either. I already addressed this silly stuff earlier. Seeing as how Ralph bail out happened BEFORE the merger (ty Bills fan told me that) what he did wasn't the reason for it. The Pats went Bankrupt under the Sullivan's NOT for anything to do with the team but for the fact they lost more than their net worth on the Jackson Five reunion tour.

Moral heart, yes because you never snuck into a movie or a game either. I already addressed this silly stuff earlier. Seeing as how Ralph bail out happened BEFORE the merger (ty Bills fan told me that) what he did wasn't the reason for it. The Pats went Bankrupt under the Sullivan's NOT for anything to do with the team but for the fact they lost more than their net worth on the Jackson Five reunion tour.

Nope. But didn't become owner either and shoot my drunken, brash mouth off either.

Again, you are trying to justify ends.

The guy, by his own drunken mouth and brash admissions, is a classless jerk that has ethical issues. Any wonder his organization was caught cheating and acting unethical numerous times.

Hey, Pats** fan, if the shoe fits, wear it.

As I move on...

I have nothing against you personally, you seem like a pretty cool guy and sorry if I lump you into the "troll by stealth" category. We all have rolls to play. Maybe I am touchy, but you still don't pick at a scab. By posting some BS that Brady & Bledsoe are so divergent, is picking @ that scab. It still is a Bills board here. I know what the OP originally asked too.

Peace

The pats fan accuses everyone of getting drunk to watch football based off of what? Only twice was I drunk for a game ever.

What kind of football fan must you be to like a team like the Patriots and still need to be drunk?

Kraft is a classless asshat.

He is totally tanked. BB is looking at him like is nuts.

Because, it isn't 1965 anymore, Krafty exhibits a bad example as a role model. Think BB tolerates his players letting go like that. One's doing life right now for murder.

Now... On other hand it is a double-edged sword. Get the owner tanked thus not having a meddling owner. He can't possibly remember the game or have an analysis of it. That is where Kraft being a "happy drunk" (or seems to be happy drunk) pays dividends on the field! Of course, we would get stuck with the muthaphuc!#=ing nasty azz drunk as our team's owner! /wallbash

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Didn't he hire Warren Buffet to sell us out to the Chinese?

Nope, he hired George Soros to figure out numerous ways to create division between the rest of the teams in the NFL since Soros has been so great at scheming up ways of doing it amongst the American populace at large...