Sean Spicer: sports d-bag

very hard for this not be political.. just by the response.

Some of those tweets are curiously childish, as well as pro-Pats.

One more reason not to like the guy.

i rest my case

I hate the Patriots (Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics) as much as anyone (I'm a NY guy living in Boston) but at least he a genuine sports fan unlike other pols like Hillary ("Cubs fan" her whole life, until she moved to NY then she was a Yankee fan) Obama who claimed to be a White Sox fan his whole life but couldn't name one player when asked who his favorite White Sox player has been. I hate the Cowboys but I admire that Chris Christie has the courage to say he's a Cowboys fan living in NJ. Finally this article is more liberal bs news when this he says that Spicers comment is "verifiably false". Anyone want to wager me he never made the same claim about statements made by Clinton or Obama?

It's not political. ALL Boston sports fans are insufferable d-bags.

i concur!

I hate the Patriots (Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics) as much as anyone (I'm a NY guy living in Boston) but at least he a genuine sports fan unlike other pols like Hillary ("Cubs fan" her whole life, until she moved to NY then she was a Yankee fan) Obama who claimed to be a White Sox fan his whole life but couldn't name one player when asked who his favorite White Sox player has been. I hate the Cowboys but I admire that Chris Christie has the courage to say he's a Cowboys fan living in NJ. Finally this article is more liberal bs news when this he says that Spicers comment is "verifiably false". Anyone want to wager me he never made the same claim about statements made by Clinton or Obama?

well stated!

The "verifiably (I dont think verifiably is a verifiable word) false" part of the article was about inauguration crowd size - not his fan sports team choice. Unless I am mistaking your meaning? Either way the tweets are pretty funny as far as the OP intention goes - I am all for hating on Boston fans a bit - since they have it so good right now.

The "verifiably (I dont think verifiably is a verifiable word) false" part of the article was about inauguration crowd size - not his fan sports team choice. Unless I am mistaking your meaning? Either way the tweets are pretty funny as far as the OP intention goes - I am all for hating on Boston fans a bit - since they have it so good right now.

I cut and pasted from the article, his choice of words. My point was that the the writer of the linked article has an agenda and liberal bias, and I agree with you that the tweets are funny even though they make me want to punch him in the face.

Edited by HT02

I cut and pasted from the article, his choice of words. My point was that the the writer of the linked article has an agenda and liberal bias, and I agree with you that the tweets are funny even though they make me want to punch him in the face.

Haha yes - I was saying the article's author was using incorrect wording...I think....unless someone can verify verifiably :-P