Boycott Time Warner

mead107

I am dumping TW with in the next 120 days.

Reason CNN. they have become nothing but a mouth piece for the Democrats.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DUMP THEM.

You are correct. CNN has fully come out of the closet and gone full MSNBC, who already had called Trump Hitler by Tuesday night.

The irony here is that CNN, and the other usual suspects (ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.) screwed up by giving Trump millions of dollars worth of free air time leading up to the election, to get him the GOP nomination because, surely, he would lose to Hillary.

The temper tantrum you are watching right now isCNN beginning to realize how badly they miscalculated, and how little they (and everyone on the political left and right), truly understand middle America.

Edited by LABillzFan

You are correct. CNN has fully come out of the closet and gone full MSNBC, who already had called Trump Hitler by Tuesday night.

The irony here is that CNN, and the other usual suspects (ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.) screwed up by giving Trump millions of dollars worth of free air time leading up to the election, to get him the GOP nomination because, surely, he would lose to Hillary.

The temper tantrum you are watching right now isCNN beginning to realize how badly they miscalculated, and how little they (and everyone on the political left and right), truly understand middle America.

You are such a tool. Trump says it, so it is true

probably both

Think about the implications of what's said in that clip beyond the politics for a moment. Forget left vs right and think about what is actually being said...

"Don't read primary source information for yourself, let us read it and tell you what to think about it."

That should send chills down anyone's spine who values freedom of thought, speech, expression and religion.

Think about the implications of what's said in that clip beyond the politics for a moment. Forget left vs right and think about what is actually being said...

"Don't read primary source information for yourself, let us read it and tell you what to think about it."

That should send chills down anyone's spine who values freedom of thought, speech, expression and religion.

Who the heck is going to listen to that? It will make people want to read it more

It would be smart to know who you're boycotting.

Time Warner Cable is no longer part of Time Warner. So cancel your service - there's no impact on CNN unless you also don't subscribe to another service that offers CNN.

I dropped my cable because they pander to deplorables... Not! I switch the channel... They just get a little mad @ dentist, car repair shop, etc... Hid the damn remote! 0:)

I dropped my cable because they pander to deplorables... Not! I switch the channel... They just get a little mad @ dentist, car repair shop, etc... Hid the damn remote! 0:)

LOLOLOL :thumbsup:

Worse..."It's illegal for you to read primary source information. Only we have the legal right to read it and tell you what it means."