Boycott Time Warner

mead107

A lot ... Because there is social unrest.

no, barrack said it doesn't matter because elections have consequences. i am so confused. sooo confused

this group decries peace and protests trump because of his evil or whatever... but they're protesting like crazy.

they're more hypocritical than anyone.

Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday trashed the administration this morning for Sean Spicers lies yesterday. He loses them, then who does he turn to?

this is hilarious, thinking that people give two !@#$s what the media say.

up until mid october fox news hated...LOATED trump.

he has his entire premise of likeability based on hating the media and not simply believing what the media, ashley judd, michael moore, mike in horseheads, boyst62, etc say.

literally, in the end no one who supported trump cares what the media says - including trump.

he won't be relected because you'll see cunts like yesterday be worked in to a bigger frenzy and fear to get all their cucks like pasta joe, EII, and others to do what they say because think of the children...or something

If your God why are you making us Bills and Sabres fan suffer? :cry:

again, it's you're. not your.

and because i am insufferable bastard and do not like red white and blue because i am actually muslim and my real name is Chip.

also, buffalo really pissed me off with that bruce almighty movie.

he has his entire premise of likeability based on hating the media and not simply believing what the media, ashley judd, michael moore, mike in horseheads, boyst62, etc say.

literally, in the end no one who supported trump cares what the media says - including trump.

he won't be relected because you'll see cunts like yesterday be worked in to a bigger frenzy and fear to get all their cucks like pasta joe, EII, and others to do what they say because think of the children...or something

and because i am insufferable bastard and do not like red white and blue because i am actually muslim and my real name is Chip.

Kerry onn

THIS IS CNN

I am spending a few hours in an airport, so CNN is being inflicted on me at the gate. A few minutes ago, a CNN analyst was agonizing over whether people will be able to trust the Trump administration, given Trump’s history of lying about things like the size of his inauguration crowd. The angst-ridden reporter wondered whether statistics produced by Trump’s agencies will be trustworthy. Trump, according to CNN, presents a unique credibility challenge.

So I couldn’t help wondering: where were you when Barack Obama told us–to take just one example–if you like your health insurance, you can keep it?

Next there was a discussion with a Washington Post reporter about investigative reporting. The crawler said: “NEWS MEDIA BEEFING UP INVESTIGATIVE UNITS.” Yes, I bet they are, after eight years of somnolence. The reporter said he is specializing in Trump’s purported conflicts of interest.

That was followed by a panel where a reporter wrapped up by saying that after all, the news media and the administration are on different sides. So dissent is patriotic again! I think the reporter’s acknowledgement that he and his colleagues are not on Trump’s side had a different meaning from what he intended.

I am left wondering: do these people not understand how unpopular they are? How untrusted? How widely they are viewed with contempt? Do they not realize that Trump got elected president largely by running against them?

On CNN, at least, self-knowledge has not yet dawned.

IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_6578.jpg

Think about the implications of what's said in that clip beyond the politics for a moment. Forget left vs right and think about what is actually being said...

"Don't read primary source information for yourself, let us read it and tell you what to think about it."

That should send chills down anyone's spine who values freedom of thought, speech, expression and religion.

Well, it sent another thrill up the leg of Chris Mathews! :w00t:

If your God why are you making us Bills and Sabres fan suffer? :cry:

You know the reason. It lives in every Bills fan's heart. No one wants to see them get in the playoffs again until they go all the way and win a Super Bowl.

That's the real curse. It's been self-inflicted. That's just my opinion and you're entitled to it.

I’M SO OLD, I CAN REMEMBER WHEN “JOURNALISTS” SERVED AS PARTY OPERATIVES FOR A PRESIDENT WHO ADVOCATED RADICAL CHANGE: :lol:

Journalists Whine About “Tradition” After NY Post Gets First Question At Trump Press Briefing.

JON GABRIEL: In First WH Briefing, Spicer Upsets Media Pecking Order.

“Did the new President sent red-hatted mobs to smash printing presses and hijack the cable news to run non-stop ads for Trump Steaks?.................................. Even worse.

In his first official White House press briefing, Sean Spicer called on reporters from the wrong side of the tracks. Apparently, in an unwritten rule precious only to careerist Beltway journos, the Press Secretary calls on an Associated Press reporter first then follows with questions to other large media companies.

For the first time, Spicer chose less storied agencies for the first handful of questions. Did he blacklist journalists from CNN, the New York Times, etc? No, he got to them a few minutes later. In fact, Spicer stayed as long as the reporters wanted, answering questions for well over an hour.

What so appalled the press was that Spicer upset the media’s caste system. After calling on the New York Post, he went to CBN (Christian cable network), Univision (Spanish-language channel), Fox Business Network, and American Urban Radio Networks (African-American focused service). He also announced the creation of ‘Skype seats’ that will allow reporters who live 50 miles or more from Washington DC to ask questions.”