Hey 'Trucker John'! You out there? (in here?)

Chandler#81

For those unaware, the avid Bills fan who goes by the moniker Trucker John is a regular call in guy on NFL Radio/SiriusXM. All hours of the day and night from all parts of the country as he drives his rig. Like all of us, he's a dyed in the wool, life long Bills fan. Unlike many of us, he's very cool. Very knowledgeable of the League, he never says anything derogative or mean -always respectful and considerate of others and the opposition. He's become a favorite caller on the station for all hosts and shows from Ross Tucker in the morning to Jim Miller & Pat Kirwin to Gil Brandt and Bill Polian. Intelligent and articulate, he may well be our best voice piece on a national level. IMO, he should be -as the pig trough of Buffalo media appear amateurs by comparison. I'm just wondering if he's a Waller. I realize this could become an 'I'm Spartacus' thread, but I know most of you and your personas' will give you away.

Anyway, if you're here 'TJ', thanks for representing!

Not living in WNY, I've never heard him. Any podcast where he can be found?

I don't think so. He's just a fan and most of the NFL Radio shows are call-in based. He calls in a few times a week -again- at all hours of the day. (Shows how addicted I am to the station..)

What's with the passive aggressive nature of your op?

"Unlike many of us, he is very cool" please explain this comment op?

Imo

I'm assuming he means that Trucker John talks about the isssues, while refraining from being disrespectful or inconsiderate toward those who might disagree with him, or taking it to a personal level - as we see so often on this board.

Imo

Don't worry Leroi, he didn't mean you. You're very cool. :rolleyes:

Edited by fridge

I thought the OP explained it very clearly: "he never says anything derogative or mean -always respectful and considerate of others and the opposition"

I think he means "derogatory" not "derogative" but that little nit doesn't cloud his meaning.

IMO.

I listen to a lot of Sirius radio, and hear from Trucker John often. I'd love to know if he checks in here.

(I was tempted to do the old "OK, you got me" due to all the kind words, but that would be unfair to TJ and quite frankly too absurd to even be laughable.)

I don't think so. He's just a fan and most of the NFL Radio shows are call-in based. He calls in a few times a week -again- at all hours of the day. (Shows how addicted I am to the station..)

I believe he's lives in Syracuse, I've heard him Sirius radio a few times, cool dude

I can tell you he's happy to see Rex gone, but I remember him being very upset and wanting the whole front office gone, mostly Russ Brandon. I've been away myself, kinda interested what he thinks of the new hires.

Don't listen to Sirius and have never heard him, but if he realizes the latest coaching change doesn't go far deep enough, and that Brandon must go, he's obviously quite astute.