Game Day Thread: Inauguration

boyst

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HillaryClinton

I'm here today to honor our democracy & its enduring values. I will never stop believing in our country & its future. #Inauguration

I watched her walking in with Bill. It has to be hard showing such grace and poise, knowing that but for the Russian and Comey interference, this would be her inauguration.

Grace and poise? She walked in and is standing there with a puss on her face. Not exactly a herculean effort. Did you expect her to start screaming and throwing things like on election night, after the Matt Lauer interview, etc?

@HillaryClinton

I'm here today to honor our democracy & its enduring values. I will never stop believing in our country & its future. #Inauguration

I watched her walking in with Bill. It has to be hard showing such grace and poise, knowing that but for the Russian and Comey interference, this would be her inauguration.

The best thing - probably the only good thing, really - about today is the crying of the delusional die-hard Hillary supporters such as yourself. My dismay at seeing Trump inaugurated is not going to stop me from enjoying the tears of Clinton supporters like the fine champagne they are.

The best thing - probably the only good thing, really - about today is the crying of the delusional die-hard Hillary supporters such as yourself. My dismay at seeing Trump inaugurated is not going to stop me from enjoying the tears of Clinton supporters like the fine champagne they are.

Yes, you are a jerk

I think I've developed gout over the last two months.

I can't remember anymore. Who did PastaJoe blame for Hillary losing in 2008?

Strange as it is. I agree. Strange!