Game Day Thread: Inauguration

boyst

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres nobody in the history of america that has a broader range of education, intelligence, and direct experience for the job of the presidency

Are you genuinely unaware she used her position as SoS to launder foreign funds through the Clinton Foundation in exchange for favors to countries that support terrorists?

Are you not familiar with this little deal?

You honestly believe that in the history of our great nation, this lying, corrupt, deceptive ("you mean, like, with a cloth?") money-laundering pig is better positioned to be president than literally ANYONE?

Man. Good thing you're not a partisan.

giphy.gif

Come on ... You write for the Onion don't ya? :lol:

Actually, now that the Onion has been bought by a big Hillary donor you might be right. The Onion is now in the left wing line up of 'oh look we're comedy, so please don't notice us sucking the left wing tit'

meathead is doing some serious trolling here.

I for one find it hysterical that the retards who actually do buy into the Hillary 'experience' line are suffering even more greatly for their golden girl being trashed by the barbaric Trump.

Henry Kissinger (though ineligible)

i meant that actually ran for president

the rest of you are again forgetting that i dont view the world through the lens of a political partisan. i dont add points for being on one side and deduct points for being on the other

everybody gets a fair evalulation. hillary had a fantastic background for the job, i obviously succumbed to a bit of hyperbole for ignoring an extremely well qualified candidate like poppy but the point remains - comparing her qualifications to donalds is like comparing jim kelly and uncle rico for the job of quarterback

comparing her qualifications to donalds is like comparing jim kelly and uncle rico for the job of quarterback

You didn't just compare her to Trump. You said she was the best Presidential candidate ever.

In the history of forever.

But tell us again how you don't view the world through the lens of a political partisan.

i meant that actually ran for president

the rest of you are again forgetting that i dont view the world through the lens of a political partisan. i dont add points for being on one side and deduct points for being on the other

everybody gets a fair evalulation. hillary had a fantastic background for the job, i obviously succumbed to a bit of hyperbole for ignoring an extremely well qualified candidate like poppy but the point remains - comparing her qualifications to donalds is like comparing jim kelly and uncle rico for the job of quarterback

Stop trumpeting you supposed "non partisan" world view, it's hollow and empty when you have no idea where others stand on issues, and you assume them to be partisan without the knowledge of their posting histories. To wit: you assume that those whom oppose your view that Hillary Clinton was qualified to be President are opposing you because they are partisan. You're wrong about that 100%.

Further, I'll simply ask that you stop responding to my posts if you can't be bothered to answer the questions I posed to you earlier.

even after decades of conversations on poltical boads im finding the partisan attacks surprisingly weak here

i read almost ever post but ive gotten good at skimming so many of you are ending up on a sort of mental ignore. i reserve actual ignores for the worst of the worst so it is exceedingly rare for me to actually use that feature but right now there is an even higher percentage of mental ignores than usual. my guess is that the mean abusive personalities have been winning here for so long that reasonable ppl dont even bother to come in here anymore

hopefully i can draw a few more in as time goes on. or i might just give up. i guess we will see

wtf. is my keyboard dropping characters or something? man tons of typos today

Stop trumpeting you supposed "non partisan" world view, it's hollow and empty when you have no idea where others stand on issues, and you assume them to be partisan without the knowledge of their posting histories. To wit: you assume that those whom oppose your view that Hillary Clinton was qualified to be President are opposing you because they are partisan. You're wrong about that 100%.

Further, I'll simply ask that you stop responding to my posts if you can't be bothered to answer the questions I posed to you earlier.

You think he isn't non-partisan because he thinks Hillary is more qualified than Trump? Take off you blinders man.

even after decades of conversations on poltical boads im finding the partisan attacks surprisingly weak here

i read almost ever post but ive gotten good at skimming so many of you are ending up on a sort of mental ignore. i reserve actual ignores for the worst of the worst so it is exceedingly rare for me to actually use that feature but right now there is an even higher percentage of mental ignores than usual. my guess is that the mean abusive personalities have been winning here for so long that reasonable ppl dont even bother to come in here anymore

hopefully i can draw a few more in as time goes on. or i might just give up. i guess we will see

wtf. is my keyboard dropping characters or something? man tons of typos today

please, ignore me. I'm incompetent and still view you as a mental midget.

But, up there where you're on your nonpartisan pedestal, where you have experience in the internet over 9,000 times more vast than anyone here I laugh. You're worse than a mouth breather on /pol. At least there when they want to troll they can and you'd be ignored for being a weakling.

Here idiots spoon feed you to result in EII, Tibs etc

PS. I'm mean and all but I don't win ****. Its the internet. No one wins. That you suggest winning on the internet is a possibility englihtens me to how ridiculous you are.

Edited by Boyst62