The Trump Economy

GG

10 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Never understood the ignore thing.

Why deny yourself a good laugh.

I cannot stand the incoherent replies. I have 18 people on ignore, and I'd bet ¾ of them are sock-puppets of the same two posters who have been banned a buncha times,  reincarnated. 

Tibs? The very definition of blathering...

Tibs: "But Trump is a Russian agent!"
Tibs: "Trump is rounding up children at the borders and putting them in cages!"
Tibs: "So, you are ok with Trump being a Russian agent!?"

Makes my brain hurt just reading the same 10 replies written in a slightly different manner, few of which are germane to the original topic or post. I do not find it funny. Different sense of humor, I guess. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot stand the incoherent replies. I have 18 people on ignore, and I'd bet ¾ of them are sock-puppets of the same two posters who have been banned a buncha times,  reincarnated. 

Makes my brain hurt just reading the same 10 replies written in a slightly different manner, few of which are germane to the original topic or post. I do not find it funny. Different sense of humor, I guess. ?‍♂️

It's like watching CNN and  MSNBC or reading the WaPo or NYT.

They repeatedly and absurdly rationalize their blind, unbridled hatred because their candidate simply lost fair and square.

I find it humorous, but no need to indulge them and their incoherent wailing.

Edited by I am the egg man

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

It's like watching CNN or MSNBC.

They repeatedly and absurdly rationalize their blind, unbridled hatred because they simply  lost fair and square.

Trump totally conspired with Russia, so obvious, "I love Wikileaks!" 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I confess to being tired of the rogue's gallery here.

Today is the worst day so far. The ten year run of a growing economy might just have run its course. 

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/coronavirus-risk-outlook-global-recession-expert-warns-stock-market-chaos-2020-2-1028942305

• Coronavirus' hit to major supply chains and spending behavior is pushing the world "to the brink of a global recession" this year, Nigel Green, CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said Wednesday.
    • Investors were "caught off-guard" by major selloffs on Monday and Tuesday, as well as the possibility of prolonged economic risk posed by the outbreak, Green added.
    • The virus' fallout will only exacerbate lasting risks from US-China trade tensions, manufacturing industry slumps, and slowing growth in major economies, the chief executive warned, adding that investors should begin safeguarding their wealth.