If Bills dump Taylor, where does he end up?

dtgolder

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Broncos, who would be nuts not to pick him up. He would be perfect for them. They wanted him before, two different times I believe. And while yes, I know Kubiak isn't there anymore, he would have had to talk Elway into it, and the Broncos offered him more money plus tried to trade for him this year.

Elway brought in both McCoy and Musgrave to work with Lynch and Siemian. There's no way they are picking up Taylor now. Musgrave worked wonders with Carr and they want him to do that with Lynch. Also, I'm sure Elway saw how badly Taylor completely folded against the Raiders.

I think Talyor's going to have a hard time finding a team because he isn't the normal type of QB and teams don't want to change their whole offense for a QB who's considered average at best.

Edited by 1billsfan

I just don't see how it's possible with Houston.

Maybe not, they may just be screwed.

Elway brought in both McCoy and Musgrave to work with Lynch and Siemian. There's no way they are picking up Taylor now. Musgrave worked wonders with Carr and they want him to do that with Lynch. Also, I'm sure Elway saw how badly Taylor completely folded against the Raiders.

I think Talyor's going to have a hard time finding a team because he isn't the normal type of QB and teams don't want to change their whole offenses for a QB who's considered average at best.

So you think that they'd prefer Siemian and Lynch to Tyrod? I don't. I think that they look at this year and think that their window is open and the QB play kept them from advancing.

I think Talyor's going to have a hard time finding a team because he isn't the normal type of QB and teams don't want to change their whole offenses for a QB who's considered average at best.

Average quarterbacking is pretty good in this league. I think he's slightly above average. I also think that they are in the playoffs with TT this year. Elway may not be as high on Lynch as he was to draft him although I'm sure he thinks he just needs more time. I imagine Elway has realized by now that Seiman stinks as much as Osweiler did.

Everybody knows he isn't going to do well in a pass happy offense and who, other than the Bills, with Rex ran a ground and pound run heavy first offense. Nobody does, it's 2017 not 1980, everybody passes the ball all over the field every game. Not Tyrods strong suit.

Everybody knows he isn't going to do well in a pass happy offense and who, other than the Bills, with Rex ran a ground and pound run heavy first offense. Nobody does, it's 2017 not 1980, everybody passes the ball all over the field every game. Not Tyrods strong suit.

He's never been in a pass happy offense so there's no proof of this.

Maybe not, they may just be screwed.

So you think that they'd prefer Siemian and Lynch to Tyrod? I don't. I think that they look at this year and think that their window is open and the QB play kept them from advancing.

Siemian had more wins, yards overall, yards per game, and touchdown passes than Taylor, and he's going to be their backup QB to Lynch. The Musgrave hire screams they want him to get Lynch ready to take over as the starter. No way Taylor is in their plans, and even if he is the Bills won't be worried. What's Taylor going to look like without an elite RB to carry the load?

Edited by 1billsfan

He's never been in a pass happy offense so there's no proof of this.

lol, ok whatever.

Siemian had more wins, yards overall, yards per game, and touchdown passes than Taylor, and he's going to be their backup QB to Lynch. The Musgrave hire screams they want him to get Lynch ready to take over as the starter. No way Taylor is in their plans, and even if he the Bills won't be worried. What's Taylor going to look like without an elite RB to carry the load?

Average quarterbacking is pretty good in this league. I think he's slightly above average. I also think that they are in the playoffs with TT this year. Elway may not be as high on Lynch as he was to draft him although I'm sure he thinks he just needs more time. I imagine Elway has realized by now that Seiman stinks as much as Osweiler did.

Well if that is true he isn't going to be impressed with Tyrod. 5 more years in the league and 15 more starts than Siemian and their numbers are very similar this year also Siemian didn't have the benefit of Bills rushing attack.

Edited by old school

lol, ok whatever.

Well if that is true he isn't going to be impressed with Tyrod. 5 more years in the league and 15 more starts than Siemian and their numbers are very similar this year also Siemian didn't have the benefit of Bills rushing attack.

Right. Because stats on two different teams under two completely different situations show who is better.

Siemian had more wins, yards overall, yards per game, and touchdown passes than Taylor, and he's going to be their backup QB to Lynch. The Musgrave hire screams they want him to get Lynch ready to take over as the starter. No way Taylor is in their plans, and even if he is the Bills won't be worried. What's Taylor going to look like without an elite RB to carry the load?

There is zero chance that the Broncos think that they'd be better with Siemian. They went from Super Bowl Champ to out of the playoffs. Stack Siemian's stats side by side next to TT and it isn't close. He also had superior weapons and they couldn't run (which TT could fix).

Right. Because stats on two different teams under two completely different situations show who is better.

Not to mention that even when you look at the numbers, they're still not close.

TT had more TD's, less turnovers, a higher QBR, a higher rating, more all purpose yards, and a higher completion % than Siemian..but they're close.

I could also argue that TT is close to Stafford..but I won't.

Edited by bobobonators

There is zero chance that the Broncos think that they'd be better with Siemian. They went from Super Bowl Champ to out of the playoffs. Stack Siemian's stats side by side next to TT and it isn't close. He also had superior weapons and they couldn't run (which TT could fix).

Taylor had McCoy, Siemian had nothing at RB. Yet Siemian had superior stats than Taylor in the stats I listed.

Also, Taylor had 1 4qc and 1 gwd, while Siemian had 3 4qc and 2 gwd.

The kicker is the Oakland game which Taylor played awful. Siemian went off on the Raiders in the last game of the season.

I'm sure Elway doesn't want any part of signing Taylor at this point.