Sean McDermott's Introductory Presser on 1/13/17 at 2 PM ET

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed. I like everything about how he handled this presser and the message he is conveying. Exactly the right approach, IMO.

I'm not sure if anyone saw the Vance Joseph press conference, but he literally looked like a deer in headlights. Denver looks like it has taken a bad turn with the Joseph hire and losing Wade. The difference between McDermott's presser and Joseph's is amazing. I'm feeling really good about the direction of this Bills team now.

Marrone was the same marble mouthed, mr. know-it-all, in over his head college guy. Poor Jag fans.

McVay was ok, but man he looks and is so young. At least he has Wade to take care of the defense which will help him a lot.

I'm not sure if anyone saw the Vance Joseph press conference, but he literally looked like a deer in headlights. Denver looks like it has taken a bad turn with the Joseph hire and losing Wade. The difference between McDermott's presser and Joseph's is amazing. I'm feeling really good about the direction of this Bills team now.

Marrone was the same marble mouthed, mr. know-it-all, in over his head college guy. Poor Jag fans.

McVay was ok, but man he looks and is so young. At least he has Wade to take care of the defense which will help him a lot.

I found it seriously intriguing about Wade going to work for the Kid. Seems like he was about to retire, and he likely had better options I would guess/hope ?

be a good story to follow I think.

Edited by 3rdand12

I think "able to communicate well with the media" was probably on the Pegulas' list of desireable qualities for their HC

Playing a bit of Devil's Advocate, though, isn't this fairly close to saying you think "McDermott won the Press Conference"? :devil:

I think "able to communicate well with the media" was probably on the Pegulas' list of desireable qualities for their HC

Playing a bit of Devil's Advocate, though, isn't this fairly close to saying you think "McDermott won the Press Conference"? :devil:

He did start by saying "Is this thing on?" LOL

It's not PC. It's the suggestion that the Pegulas may hire based on religious belief. It's not widely known but Dan Bylsma is a man of faith himself. Kim & Terry are religious.

McDermott is probably a great coach and a terrific human being. But it's slightly troubling to think there could be a kind of religious test to work for the Pegulas. Would they pass over a qualified candidate if they were atheist?

No but they would pass over an atheist to frack some more carbon out of the ground. Hell they might run over the Pope to get to another well.