A New Bully on the Block

Grabyourwallet.org is the latest bully to raise its ugly head in opposition to the legally elected President of the United States. Their current headline-grabbing tactic is to promote a boycott of L. L. Bean because one of the fifty family member owners made a substantial contribution to Trump's campaign. Grabyourwallet.org may be coming to a neighborhood near you as they wend their way through the lists of Trump supporters

Seems that bullying is unacceptable in the context of children, schools, etc.; but perfectly acceptable, even encouraged, when carried out by older persons [i couldn't bring myself to use the word adults here.]. This sort of bullying isn't that far removed from actions wherein one mocks an individual with a disability, eh?

THE SINS OF THE GRANDDAUGHTER: L.L. Bean Targeted by Anti-Trump Group.

The anti-Trump group “Grab Your Wallet” has targeted outdoor company L.L. Bean for a boycott because a granddaughter of the L.L. Bean founder donated money to a Trump PAC.

Linda Bean is the granddaughter of founder Leon Leonwood Bean and “owns a chunk” of the company.

They can have my Bean Boots when they pry them off my cold, dead — but still dry! — feet.

Grabyourwallet.org is the latest bully to raise its ugly head in opposition to the legally elected President of the United States. Their current headline-grabbing tactic is to promote a boycott of L. L. Bean because one of the fifty family member owners made a substantial contribution to Trump's campaign. Grabyourwallet.org may be coming to a neighborhood near you as they wend their way through the lists of Trump supporters

Seems that bullying is unacceptable in the context of children, schools, etc.; but perfectly acceptable, even encouraged, when carried out by older persons [i couldn't bring myself to use the word adults here.]. This sort of bullying isn't that far removed from actions wherein one mocks an individual with a disability, eh?

I was thinking that I should get a new pair of winter boots just the other day.

Yes, I'm sure all those preppy, New England moms who voted for Hillary will be tuned into this critical call to action!

Maybe instead of ordering LL Bean, they can get their winter boots from a good California company:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/13/shoe-company-recalls-boots-that-left-swastika-tracks/

The manufacturer is having the soles remade with treads that leave little Che Guevara images. So the little darlings who wear them will feel much better about themselves.:ph34r:

Yes, I'm sure all those preppy, New England moms who voted for Hillary will be tuned into this critical call to action!

Maybe instead of ordering LL Bean, they can get their winter boots from a good California company:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/13/shoe-company-recalls-boots-that-left-swastika-tracks/

“Ordered Das Boot in size nein! Did not fit! So infuhrerating!”

:lol: