" I " am Legend

Gary M

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the strangest poll was Politico having Trump beat Obama as of Jan 2017. The same polls had Hillary crushing Trump.

In the end, only Ann Coulter and Michael Moore were right. They said trump would win

I wonder how long it'll take Maher to have Coulter back on his show so they can laugh at more of her predictions.

There is a ton of meme's on Facebook with the idea that Obama should resign on his last day in office to give Biden a chance to be President. That it would very much mess with Trump and every detail because everything is arranged as Trump being the 45th President...

Either way, come Friday afternoon I am headed to my Soil and Water department, and FSA just to see the picture of Trump up. I am certain that the Obama picture will be down as soon as possible

I wonder how long it'll take Maher to have Coulter back on his show so they can laugh at more of her predictions.

I saw earlier where per Politico polling they stated that Trump has historic all time low ratings before taking office.

It's boggling.

He's commuting Chelsea's sentence. No, not Chelsea Clinton... Chelsea Manning. :thumbdown:

David Burge Retweeted The New York Times

Hey errbody, it's Handing-Classified-Secrets-To-Wikileaks-And-Russian-Spies-Is-Suddenly-Okay-Again Tuesday

Hacker's pre-check list before sending information to Wikileaks:

OK: US battlefield comms on troop strength and position

Treason: DNC emails

They banged, right? I mean if you were taking bets... it just always comes across like they did/still are.

Coulter looks like something out of Rocky Horror :ph34r:

I think we know who the bottom was in that exchange.

I wouldn't f*ck Bill Mahr's p*ssy with Ann Coulter's d*ck

Coulter looks like something out of Rocky Horror :ph34r:

I wouldn't f*ck Bill Mahr's p*ssy with Ann Coulter's d*ck

According to Don Imus, little Billy Mahr used to hang out in the studio banging everything including curtains that would hold still for at least 30 seconds. Said he's got quite the wang. :ph34r::o