The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

CNN and the three broadcast networks are doing everything they can to marginalize themselves, just like congressional Democrats are. They have to realize that a massive number of viewers didn't buy their schtick before the election, and less are doing so now. It's like watching someone committing suicide by repeatedly stabbing themselves with a safety pin while screaming through a megaphone - and everyone else is just watching in amazement.

Its amazing how well propaganda works to brainwash people

Food for thought and a bit of context as the events yesterday in Syria are sorted:

- The town where the most recent chemical attack occurred in Syria was AQ controlled and housed a chemical weapons factory,

- The 2013 gas attack, which the US first blamed on Assad, has since been shown to have more than likely come from rebels, of course this wasn't covered at all in 2013 because the press and the unipolarists were still pushing for US intervention in Syria,

- Considering how the Russian narrative is suddenly losing traction, coupled with Rice being put into the cross-hairs, the timing of the attack is somewhat suspicious,

Anti-Fraud Experts Launch News-Accuracy Site, Find U.S. Probably Blamed Wrong Side for Syria Chemical Attack

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/anti-fraud-experts-launch-news-accuracy-site-find-us-probably-blamed-wrong-side-for-syria-chemical-attack

The game continues...

Food for thought and a bit of context as the events yesterday in Syria are sorted:

- The town where the most recent chemical attack occurred in Syria was AQ controlled and housed a chemical weapons factory,

- The 2013 gas attack, which the US first blamed on Assad, has since been shown to have more than likely come from rebels, of course this wasn't covered at all in 2013 because the press and the unipolarists were still pushing for US intervention in Syria,

- Considering how the Russian narrative is suddenly losing traction, coupled with Rice being put into the cross-hairs, the timing of the attack is somewhat suspicious,

Anti-Fraud Experts Launch News-Accuracy Site, Find U.S. Probably Blamed Wrong Side for Syria Chemical Attack

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/anti-fraud-experts-launch-news-accuracy-site-find-us-probably-blamed-wrong-side-for-syria-chemical-attack

The game continues...

Surprised you didn't point out that the article was carried by a pro-neocon publication. Wonder why?

Kinda blows a hole in the theory that all neocons are after is regime change in Syria, doesn't it?

:lol:

If I had proposed that theory, then it would. But since I never said it, it does not.

Agreed -- though now Bolton is out, so some hope remains. The rest is for clarity:

Neocon/Neoliberal -- different name, same desire to push their version of democracy through the force of one hegemonic entity that resides above the traditional definition of a nation state.

As stated in the beginning of this thread, trying to reduce the Deep State down to one group, one ideology, one country, one corporation, or any other such reductive interpretation is a waste of time and a disservice to the truth. The Deep State is warring with itself now precisely because there is more than one philosophy as to how best run the world and people inside it disagree as to where to go next.

The neocon philosophy is certainly a favorite among many on the outs in the Deep State today for reasons already covered, but that doesn't mean every neocon is a part of the Deep State or that every part of the Deep State believes in the neocon philosophy. However, the group calling the shots for the Deep State since Kennedy was killed is, above all else, unipolarists who believe the key to stability is one global power -- this is why the neocon philosophy is favored by that group... or was through 43 until it morphed into neoliberalism under 44 and HRC.

GG will see this as a contradiction because he's hung up on labels rather than looking at the evidence dispassionately. He fully believes neoconservatism is the best way to go, and has said so repeatedly. He has a right to his opinion of course, no matter how the evidence has demonstrated that this philosophy is completely incompatible with our democratic republic (and why the neocons under Bush pushed so hard to strip away our civil liberties and constitutional protections -- their philosophy probably would work under a more authoritarian rule). Thus, GG will be the last one that will be willing to look at this topic honestly since he will see any discussion of this as being an affront to his chosen team.

One day he'll get there.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

:lol:

If I had proposed that theory, then it would. But since I never said it, it does not.

So we should ignore over one years' worth of prognostications that neocons wanted Hillary in the White House because she was their next champion of regime change?

PS - Lookie here at who may now be supporting regime change.

Edited by GG

So we should ignore over one years' worth of prognostications that neocons wanted Hillary in the White House because she was their next champion of regime change?

PS - Lookie here at who may now be supporting regime change.

Of course not. The biggest names in the neocon world flooded to Hillary's campaign -- either with explicit support or tacit -- because she ran on the promise of more regime change and war. This is a fact that is well documented. You can't revise that history no matter how much you want to. Your team wanted Hillary because of her hawkish resume.

And, if 45 becomes a regime change president, we will know which side won in this battle going on behind the scenes... which has been stated numerous time in this thread.

And, if 45 becomes a regime change president, we will know which side won in this battle going on behind the scenes... which has been stated numerous time in this thread.

Or to be the latest to understand the grave situation once he learned the facts.

Of course in your world, Dar Adal has found a new marionette, so the plot line can continue uninterrupted.

Facts like regime change is just simply wishing people better lives?

Facts like that you mean? :lol:

Yeah something like that.

Let's see what happens now that there's a thin skinned narcissist with a backbone in the White House.

Yeah something like that.

Let's see what happens now that there's a thin skinned narcissist with a backbone in the White House.

So far in this thread you've gone off on subjects you admit you didn't read the material about and made definitive statements about said material -- which is gatorman level ignorant, you've celebrated US war crimes, and clapped for US pilots killing Syrian soldiers during a cease fire... these are things most people would be ashamed to admit publicly.

But you're a special breed. Keep fighting the noble fight GG.

So far in this thread you've gone off on subjects you admit you didn't read the material about and made definitive statements about said material -- which is gatorman level ignorant, you've celebrated US war crimes, and clapped for US pilots killing Syrian soldiers during a cease fire... these are things most people would be ashamed to admit publicly.

But you're a special breed. Keep fighting the noble fight GG.

Yes, I clapped that US soldiers killed part of the Syrian war machine that indiscriminately slaughters innocents. And I'm proud of that. You are appalled.

Yes, I clapped that US soldiers killed part of the Syrian war machine that indiscriminately slaughters innocents during a cease fire, thus committing a war crime. And I'm proud of that. You are appalled.

FTFY

I know you're proud of it, but at least be honest about what you're proud of. Most people would be ashamed of such a thing, but not you.

Like I said, your'e a special breed. Keep fighting the noble fight. Maybe one day you'll get the type of government you truly want -- one that's compatible with the neocon agenda. Because our democratic republic is most assuredly incompatible with neoconservatism and its love of regime change wars. You think most would come to understand this basic concept... but the conditioning in you is strong.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

FTFY

I know you're proud of it, but at least be honest about what you're proud of. Most people would be ashamed of such a thing, but not you.

Like I said, your'e a special breed. Keep fighting the noble fight. Maybe one day you'll get the type of government you truly want -- one that's compatible with the neocon agenda. Because our democratic republic is most assuredly incompatible with neoconservatism and its love of regime change wars. You think most would come to understand this basic concept... but the conditioning in you is strong.

Methinks your the one who's still scrambling and none of your prognostications ate coming true.

But just like the screenplay that struggles to keep the lead character alive despite obvious plot holes, you keep plugging away

FTFY

I've seen a more coherent plot from the Walking Dead.

Yes, I said it.

Methinks your the one who's still scrambling and none of your prognostications ate coming true.

But just like the screenplay that struggles to keep the lead character alive despite obvious plot holes, you keep plugging away

None?

Proving once again you haven't been paying attention to what's being said in this thread, just filling in the blanks with your own jingoistic interpretation. :lol:

I've seen a more coherent plot from the Walking Dead.

Yes, I said it.

:lol::beer:

None?

Proving once again you haven't been paying attention to what's being said in this thread, just filling in the blanks with your own jingoistic interpretation. :lol:

None.

There's zero evidence of infighting among the intelligence services, but there's plenty of evidence of blowback against Obama loyalists.

And getting back to Syria, yes I applaud the US military for blowing scum to smithereens. Obviously that means that I support the coming military state.

Please wake me when it arrives when you get back from the coronation.

None?

I'm not kidding. Your mind is all over the place. You should probably take a step back.

None?

None.

There's zero evidence of infighting among the intelligence services, but there's plenty of evidence of blowback against Obama loyalists.

And getting back to Syria, yes I applaud the US military for blowing scum to smithereens. Obviously that means that I support the coming military state.

None.

How many Russian ambassadors and officials have been killed since the OP?

.... 9?

The only prediction I've made in this thread is that the war behind the scenes is about to get a whole lot nastier.

Guess what? It has. :beer:

Try again.

I'm not kidding. Your mind is all over the place. You should probably take a step back.

It's been pretty consistent in this thread;)

Wrapping it all up:

The Russian response to both the assassination of Karlov and the downing of TU-154 have been telling. There has not been an overreaction at all, instead there has been a pause.

My assumption is that this pause is designed to give the multipolarists time to gather evidence and rethink their strategy. If there were a chance that the courts in the west would prosecute these Globalist ringleaders, I think we would see a response in the form of a disclosure like we saw of Turkey's oil smuggling operation. There might be a release or disclosure of the evidence that ties these men and women to both ISIS, the assassinations of Karlov and Chandelon, as well as the downing of TU-154 in this scenario.

But since there isn't a court in existence that has ever shown an interest in prosecuting these Deep State members, another response is more likely. Namely, an escalation of the shadow war that's already raging.

It may come in the form of assassinations of some of these ringleaders (we'll see these as "accidents" in the press, or medical emergencies), but it's most certainly not going to be in the form of troops marching across borders. If that happens, then you'll know which side has won.

To that end it's time to stop thinking in terms of state actors and time to start thinking on a deeper level about these events. Let's see them for what they are, a war of ideologies between factions of this Deep State.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

How many Russian ambassadors and officials have been killed since the OP?

.... 9?

The only prediction I've made in this thread is that the war behind the scenes is about to get a whole lot nastier.

Guess what? It has. :beer:

Try again.

It's been pretty consistent in this thread;)

So the US Deep State is running around killing Russians is the slippery slope to establish a military regime in the US that will take away our rights?

So the US Deep State is running around killing Russians is the slippery slope to establish a military regime in the US that will take away our rights?

Nope.

Again, it helps to read the material before you comment.

I was wrong, I made two predictions in this thread:

Both have come true...

GG will see this as a contradiction because he's hung up on labels rather than looking at the evidence dispassionately. He fully believes neoconservatism is the best way to go, and has said so repeatedly. He has a right to his opinion of course, no matter how the evidence has demonstrated that this philosophy is completely incompatible with our democratic republic (and why the neocons under Bush pushed so hard to strip away our civil liberties and constitutional protections -- their philosophy probably would work under a more authoritarian rule). Thus, GG will be the last one that will be willing to look at this topic honestly since he will see any discussion of this as being an affront to his chosen team.

One day he'll get there.

Nope.

Again, it helps to read the material before you comment.

I do read the material, but like a TV critic I like to tie the plot together for the audience, and honestly I'm having a hard time with this season.

BTW, I know you are hung up on the evils that neocons inflicted on the public, but just interested to know exactly which NEW Constitutional restrictions were enacted during Bush 2?

Edited by GG

None.

Do you deny killing Syrians under the terms of a cease fire is a war crime?

Do you deny killing Syrians under the terms of a cease fire is a war crime?

Would depend on the full circumstances, kind of like terrorists not falling under Geneva convention. Is there a war with Syria?

I can't wait for the best picture nomination in 2025, Hotel Aleppo, and everybody in Hollywood standing and shaking their heads asking where was the civilized world to stop the carnage.

Well I took Greggy's words at face value, so I was assuming those were the circumstances.

The circumstances were blatant:

*September 12th, 2016 a cease fire in Syria was signed -- this was, in many ways, a loss for the US and it's ongoing 5 year "intervention" in Syria. Conversely, it was a huge win for both Putin and Assad... or would have been if it held.

*September 17th, the US (and its allies) launch a 3 hour sustained bombing campaign in Deir Ezzor killing 60+ Syrian troops stationed at a FOB in the area.

*Immediately after the 3 hour bombing campaign, rebel fighters (AQ and ISIS fighters) launched a ground assault that retook a section of the city from Assad's control.

*The US immediately denied it and then changed their minds and called it an accident - but that was a lie. Three hour bombing runs are not an accident, hitting a known Syrian FOB in an area with more satellite coverage than possibly anywhere else on the planet is not an accident. They knew what they were doing and where they were doing it.

* September 20th, a UN convoy is bombed -- an attack attributed to Russian fighter jets -- and the cease fire is officially shredded. This story dominates the press, the same press that barely said a peep about 60+ Syrian troops getting bombed two days earlier. Russia denied they bombed the UN convoy and blamed it on the rebels. It would make sense for the Russians to deny their involvement even if they did it (not saying take Putin's word), but it makes no sense for the Russians to want to break the cease fire which they had won in the first place. The cease fire was a clear geopolitical victory for Putin -- launching this attack makes no sense unless you believe he's just a blood thirsty war monger... which maybe he is -- but if he were he probably would have tried to take all of Ukraine when he had the chance.

Looking at the big picture, prior to the events of September 17th the United States had poured over a billion dollars into funding, arming and training the rebels (directly and indirectly through Saudi and other ME cutouts) to over throw Assad. All of these rebels were under AQ control in the theater (sounds familiar, doesn't it?) - the last thing the US wanted in September was a cease fire that left Assad in place. An operation was clearly launched that day, coordinating with rebel fighters on the ground (meaning AQ), to retake territory despite the cease fire.

Here's the best part. That FOB which was bombed, was a joint Russian/Syrian FOB (another fact known to the operators on the ground and in command). Russian troops were stationed there during the bombing... Imagine the fallout had one of them been among the casualties.

This is what's really happening on the ground in Syria. The US and its allies are working with rebel groups (who are under AQ and even ISIS command in theater) to overthrow Assad -- and many forces within the CIA and Pentagon want nothing more than to continue hostilities in the region for as long as it takes to get Assad out. Things like September 17th and 20th and yesterday -- when looked at rationally and from all perspectives (not just our own) -- work in favor of only one agenda.

And it's not Russian or Assad's.

(lots of links)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/syria-us-intervention_us_581e4733e4b0aac62484def4

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/us-accuses-russia-of-grandstanding-over-deadly-syria-air-strikes

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/18/did-the-u-s-just-slaughter-syrian-troops.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/middleeast/syria-ceasefire-7-days/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/20/un-aid-convoy-attack-syria-us-russia

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/syria-deadly-aid-convoy-bombing-ceasefire-ends-160919194433498.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/world/middleeast/syria-cease-fire.html

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/suspends-syria-aid-convoy-bombed-160920080213025.html

https://news.vice.com/article/syria-ceasefire-goes-up-in-flames-after-bombing-of-un-aid-convoy

Edited by Deranged Rhino

CNN has gone absolutely batschitt hysterical over Trump and his administration. They have sold out their supposed core principles of being civil libertarians and being the party of war restraint because of him.

From 2014: Seymour Hersh interview with Democracy Now (bias alert), talking about the 2013 sarin attack and an article he wrote (which is also worth the read), but perhaps worth keeping in mind when analyzing yesterday's events. Well worth the listen...

Highlights (because it is 19 min long):

The type of sarin gas used in the 2013 attack was not a part of Syria's chemical weapon arsenal, and el nursa has been working with Turkey to make their own sarin gas caches -- in other words: "The only people inside Syria with those weapons are the wackos." (This, Hersh speculates is the real reason 44 backed down from his "red line" stand)

Lots of stuff about the military in conflict with 44's administration's goals in the region, including Benghazi's role in arming the rebels -- which is very relevant to the general speculations contained in this thread. The white house wanted "more pain" on Assad - regardless of the damage to civilian infrastructure.

And a good chunk on Turkey's involvement in Syria and el nursa, again all relevant to the greater discussion going on in this thread.